Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Labirints of lunacy

10 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hawkstrike said:

Sadly, don't know.

Another question: can this be played solo? 

That preview page says that there is a variant for a single group of 1-4 players

Soon, you will be able to run your own The Labyrinths of Lunacy event. But if you don’t have enough players to play through The Labyrinths of Lunacy in its full Epic Multiplayer Mode, worry not! We're offering this scenario with rules and a separate encounter set that allow you to play it with one group of one to four investigators. You can even run The Labyrinths of Lunacy as its own mini-campaign of three separate games, to simulate the experience of Epic Multiplayer Mode. 

Hawkstrike likes this

9 hours ago, 987654321 said:

What does vedaiieoosloixln mean?

The enemy in this scenario has a name that is similar to that, but manybe the letters are rearranged.

Edited by Somatose Boy

Anyone else think it's a little odd that the name of the big baddie from this scenario translates to 'Properous one'?

Great news

Does anyone know, if you intend playing it in epic mode with a number of decks do you need 3 copies of the expansion pack? (like with the epic LotR ones)

Be good to know :)

Thanks

2 hours ago, alexbobspoons said:

Great news

Does anyone know, if you intend playing it in epic mode with a number of decks do you need 3 copies of the expansion pack? (like with the epic LotR ones)

Be good to know :)

Thanks

I have a feeling each group will need their own pack, but I don't know. I wasn't at Gencon.

alexbobspoons likes this