chriscook

FFG- you sold Prepainted Dust Tactics/Warfare minis

This would only grow your amazing game even more.    But everyone is correct-  all you need to do is commision someone to paint them for you.  Why let a little unpainted mini ruin your fun in enjoying an amazing game!  

The large group not looking forward to painting then this game isn't for you.  If you don't like painting or don't want to try then I recommend you find something pre-painted. This is a wargame which is a hobby in itself and that's the idea of legion, to be like other tabletop miniature games.  It's not a hard concept to grasp, i'd recommend watching some tutorials on painting and such.

49 minutes ago, ozmodon said:

A large group are not looking forward to  painting and it's a point that very well may prevent them from buying the game.  Beating a dead horse at this point.

Yeah well my group it's larger than your group so ?

53 minutes ago, ozmodon said:

A large group are not looking forward to  painting and it's a point that very well may prevent them from buying the game.  Beating a dead horse at this point.

Those that don't want to paint can hire someone else to paint the miniatures using the money they saved from the now cheaper unpainted miniatures. The rest of us that enjoy painting can now do so and not pay extra for a paintjob we will remove anyway. I'd love it if Armada ships were 25% cheaper but unpainted.

Edited by Lord Tareq

23 minutes ago, Lord Tareq said:

Those that don't want to paint can hire someone else to paint the miniatures using the money they saved from the now cheaper unpainted miniatures. The rest of us that enjoy painting can now do so and not pay extra for a paintjob we will remove anyway. I'd love it if Armada ships were 25% cheaper but unpainted.

Wait...  Imperial Armada ships are painted?  Oh wait...  now I see it.  There are two colors of grey!

In all seriousness, I'd also be happy if the ships were unpainted and just provided in different colors of plastic for the two factions.  I paint as much as I play.

2 hours ago, qwertyuiop said:

Great! Another thread about wanting FFG to make the came cost 3x more and elitists telling others who the game is for!

Great another person reading way to much into things they read on the internet