Sign in to follow this  
pwvogt

The third black box revealed - Battles of Westeros is the next FFG Board Game (announced today!)

I figure since they probably won't have an announcement until Monday at the earliest I would let everyone know that the game announced today at FFG's Even Center grand opening is Battles of Westeros - a game in fitting in the line of the Battle Lore series! Check out The Hopeless Gamer for details on the Event Center opening and a picture of the box cover unveiled today!

Congratulations on getting into a very rewarding and deep universe and epic! Just so you have even more to look forward to: I thought the second read through was way more rewarding than the first :D

pwvogt said:

Congratulations on getting into a very rewarding and deep universe and epic! Just so you have even more to look forward to: I thought the second read through was way more rewarding than the first :D

thanks, i love the books. its just one of those books you cant put down.

In Honor of FFG officially announcing the Battles of Westeros board game, we here at The Hopeless Gamer would like to announce our second contest in order to encourage more people to keep on coming back for more Hopeless Gaming Goodness!

If we reach 100 followers by Sunday, February 28th, we'll be giving away an art print (measuring approximately 16 in. wide x 14 in. tall) of a House Stark guard originally created as a promotional piece for the A Game of Thrones Collectible Card Game. Not only is this a high-quality print, but it is also signed by none other than Ice & Fire/Westeros author himself, George R. R. Martin. But there's more! It's also been framed professionally so it's ready to hang on your wall right now! (If we don't reach 100 followers, there will still be a Game of Thrones-oriented mystery prize given away to one lucky follower!)

Come check the blog for more details on how to enter and pictures of the print itself: http://thehopelessgamer.blogspot.com/2010/02/contest-announcement-game-of-thrones.html