schmidty1701

Got my First Scum today!

15 posts in this topic

So I just picked up Most Wanted today, and I was wondering about some good starter lists. I have the Slave 1 and the Rebel Z-95. My plan from here is to get a Scurrg bomber, and the Starviper and Khiraxz fighter, and pick up Guns for Hire when my store gets it. For you Scum players out there, could you give me some lists (Using everything above, not just what I currently have)?

Arttemis likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

I'll have to go back and pull up the specifics but I just flew a fun Nym/Boba list in the past few weeks.

Sounds great! I'm particularly interested in the Scurrg. I've been thinking about getting it for Rebel Nym, but I was hesitant to get it just for one pilot.

Arttemis likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Protectorate Starfighter or two (or four) is a blast to play. I am out of touch with the meta, so I'm not sure how tournament viable it is, but I'm really looking forward to fly them with the super arc of the upcoming scum ship in the next wave. 

The M3-A Scyk Interceptor is also a blast, though you'd probably want a C-ROC epic with the new title to bring its price down.

You've definitely got the right idea with the Starviper and Khiraxz, because Guns for Hire is looking fantastic!

A Lancer-class Pursuit Craft is also super fun with its Rigged Cargo Chute and mobile arc shenanigans and tractor beam effects.

FlyingAnchors and schmidty1701 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arttemis said:

A Protectorate Starfighter or two (or four) is a blast to play. I am out of touch with the meta, so I'm not sure how tournament viable it is, but I'm really looking forward to fly them with the super arc of the upcoming scum ship in the next wave. 

The M3-A Scyk Interceptor is also a blast, though you'd probably want a C-ROC epic with the new title to bring its price down.

You've definitely got the right idea with the Starviper and Khiraxz, because Guns for Hire is looking fantastic!

A Lancer-class Pursuit Craft is also super fun with its Rigged Cargo Chute and mobile arc shenanigans and tractor beam effects.

If you really want to go meta you need a jump master (dengar) and nym.  

Fenn is sitting on a beach on scarif with Fel currently. (Hiding from bombs)

schmidty1701 and Arttemis like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FlyingAnchors said:

If you really want to go meta you need a jump master (dengar) and nym.  

Fenn is sitting on a beach on scarif with Fel currently. (Hiding from bombs)

It's crazy how much the meta has changed. Dengar, Zuckuss, and pre-nerf Palpatine were the 'negative play experiences' that went hand in hand with meta matches when I competed. I have never flown my JM5k because of my inherited distain towards it.

FlyingAnchors and schmidty1701 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, schmidty1701 said:

Sounds great! I'm particularly interested in the Scurrg. I've been thinking about getting it for Rebel Nym, but I was hesitant to get it just for one pilot.

Found it -- just proxy whatever you don't own or just substitute cards to taste

 

Boba Fett(50) [Boba Fett(39), Veteran Instincts(1), Proximity Mines(3), Slave I(0), Extra Munitions(2), Guidance Chips(0), Cad Bane(2), Cruise Missiles(3)]

Captain Nym(48) [Captain Nym(30), Veteran Instincts(1), Advanced Sensors(3), "Genius"(0), Extra Munitions(2), Twin Laser Turret(6), Guidance Chips(0), Bomblet Generator(3), Havoc(0), Cruise Missiles(3)]

 

And I don't even feel bad that it's basically a "meta" Nym.

Arttemis and schmidty1701 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScummyRebel said:

Found it -- just proxy whatever you don't own or just substitute cards to taste

 

Boba Fett(50) [Boba Fett(39), Veteran Instincts(1), Proximity Mines(3), Slave I(0), Extra Munitions(2), Guidance Chips(0), Cad Bane(2), Cruise Missiles(3)]

Captain Nym(48) [Captain Nym(30), Veteran Instincts(1), Advanced Sensors(3), "Genius"(0), Extra Munitions(2), Twin Laser Turret(6), Guidance Chips(0), Bomblet Generator(3), Havoc(0), Cruise Missiles(3)]

 

And I don't even feel bad that it's basically a "meta" Nym.

I love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, schmidty1701 said:

I love it!

Thanks, here's another one I threw together that features a viper, a Kirhaxz, and the ywing from your Most Wanted. You'll need to proxy cards and need the guns for hire plus the viper/Kirhaxz packs but you said you wanted them anyway.

 

Talonbane Cobra(31) [Talonbane Cobra(28), Munitions Failsafe(0), Guidance Chips(0), Attanni Mindlink(0), Vectored Thrusters(1), Cruise Missiles(2), Vaksai(0)]

Kavil(34) [Kavil(24), Unhinged Astromech(1), Twin Laser Turret(6), Attanni Mindlink(1), Vectored Thrusters(2)]

Guri(34) [Guri(30), Advanced Sensors(3), Virago(1), Autothrusters(2), Attanni Mindlink(1), StarViper Mk. II(-3)]

schmidty1701 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now