Sign in to follow this  
DekoPuma

Worlds 2017 Prizes Revealed

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/world-championships/nov/prizes/

FFG updated the Worlds portal with prizes for all the games, not just L5R.  Looks like they're being rather generous to Runewars this year!  The stuff that would normally be Day 2 and top 16 is part of the participation stuff, with Dice and acrylic wound counters.

The alt art card is Maegan Cyndewin .

Top 8 get movement templates, while best in faction gets a faction specific range ruler.

Top 4 get a medal and an art print of the the Elves box.

There's no mention of the side events, if they will have any additional alt arts, or if it will just be more tickets for the prize wall.

3 hours ago, Darthain said:

While nice, all the faction rulers colours are wrong.  Blue daqan, nope.  Green elves, nope.

I get were your going with this! You've done some amazing painting :)

but they do match the dial colours 

3 hours ago, darkjawa103 said:

Totally feel and share your pain.

3 hours ago, Curlycross said:

I want Acrylic tokens so bad...

I would pay FFG outright for acrylic everything. I'd even pay for themed dice. I mean GW does the same thing with their accessory pieces. 

1 hour ago, Hawkman2000 said:

I would pay FFG outright for acrylic everything. I'd even pay for themed dice. I mean GW does the same thing with their accessory pieces. 

If Kickstarter is any indication, you and I are far from the only ones willing to pay for such a thing.

17 hours ago, marinegrunt01 said:

He is not, because he has to be a responsible adult.  I will be making the trek from Indiana to represent our neck of the woods though

Sadly responsibilities trump even Runewars. :(  Everyone have a good time!  Go Daqan!! :D 

14 minutes ago, Duke2000 said:

Sadly responsibilities trump even Runewars. :(  Everyone have a good time!  Go Daqan!! :D 

Sad to hear you won't get to show the "World" your reign. I'm not making the trip this year but I think my goal for next year will be to go to Worlds and Nationals (obviously not in that order). @Wraithist and I got our acceptances but we also can't move life around enough to make it.