Attanni Mindlink (1)
Plasma Torpedoes (3)
Cikatro Vizago (0)
R4 Agromech (2)
Burnout SLAM (1)
Guidance Chips (0)

Total: 100

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

So to give some background, I couldn’t think of a list for a tournament this weekend. Created this one a week ago and kinda just sat there in my phone. Decided this morning after scrapping my other ideas and said let’s go for it. The list is crazy good. Went 4-0

Round 1: Top 8 Regional player (200-0) (RACLo/QuickDraw)

Round 2: 40 person store champ winner (100-32) (Fairship)

Round 3: Top 4 System Open player (100-34) (Plot Armor)

Round 4: Local player (100-34) (The Police)

Flipping Vizago for Rigged Cargo Chute midgame where the opponent hasn’t been planning for it is super strong. They gotta plan the entire time for 4 illicits. 

Double intel with the jump dial is way too good. I blocked Rex for 5 turns in a row until I decided it was finally time to kill him.

Rigged Cargo won me the game versus Plot Armor. Was behind big time and it completely swung the game.

Scurrg is THE best TLT platform in the game. Combine that with LRS and Mindlink...

Edited by Tbetts94

Seems pretty reasonable.  Swapping one of the three scouts in a fairly standard scout list for a TLT carrier which is about as tough with a 3-dice primary.  It diversifies the threats of a standard three jump list, without diversifying the weaknesses.  A Lok Revenant isn't like a Fenn Rau which is more vulnerable to bombs, for example.

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:12 AM, Tbetts94 said:

I like what you're doing here, but gently suggest a swap on Contracted Scout #1 of the Intelligence Agent to Boba Fett. Torpedo-sniping an upgrade can swing games.

5 hours ago, E Chu Ta said:

I like what you're doing here, but gently suggest a swap on Contracted Scout #1 of the Intelligence Agent to Boba Fett. Torpedo-sniping an upgrade can swing games.

Eh, I’d rather permablock someone to death than take away an upgrade when they’re almost dead anyways. I’d consider it if I had Proton’s to guarantee the crit. 

On 10/15/2017 at 6:34 AM, theBitterFig said:

Seems pretty reasonable.  Swapping one of the three scouts in a fairly standard scout list for a TLT carrier which is about as tough with a 3-dice primary.  It diversifies the threats of a standard three jump list, without diversifying the weaknesses.  A Lok Revenant isn't like a Fenn Rau which is more vulnerable to bombs, for example.

That’s pretty much was what I was going for. Diversified it’s strengths and cleans up its weaknesses.

8 minutes ago, Boom Owl said:

This is terrifying. Feels sorta Assaj/Scout/Fenn in terms of how incredibly poor the target priority choices are. 

Seems like it would match up well or at least even against basically anything in the meta.

Yep, after thinking about the tournament and how I went through RACLO, Fairship, Plot Armor, and Quad Aggressors. Got me thinking how the list virtually has no weaknesses. Trip Jumps didn’t like fairship. But when you got a TLT in the list and can alter the list for a Rigged Cargo Chute suddenly you’re the favorite. 

Because it came up in another thread, the thought of Greedo on the Scurrg seems pleasantly humorous.  With Jumps softening up targets, you might be able to sneak in a few nasty crits.  I'm not sure it's worth giving up double-intel for it, but it seemed like a cute idea.

Probably one of the better lists for Greedo, even if Greedo isn't the best crew for the list, if that makes sense.  Best way to use a risky card.

59 minutes ago, theBitterFig said:

Because it came up in another thread, the thought of Greedo on the Scurrg seems pleasantly humorous.  With Jumps softening up targets, you might be able to sneak in a few nasty crits.  I'm not sure it's worth giving up double-intel for it, but it seemed like a cute idea.

Probably one of the better lists for Greedo, even if Greedo isn't the best crew for the list, if that makes sense.  Best way to use a risky card.

It’s an interesting idea. When I was running it, typically what would happen is I’m either using the Plasmas to strip shield or the TLT depending on how far into the match. If I run Greedo, then I would lean towards always trying to get the Scurrg double focused and shoot last. It’s an interesting card and would change the strategy a little bit. The other option would take out Vizago, but I think he provides too much. This list is really one that can take any list and can change its tactics mid game, Vizago really helps with that.

I wouldn't take out Vizago (well, if I owned C-ROC anyhow); he adds something versatile to the list.  I see there being two questions. The first: "Is one Intel Agent enough?"  Sometimes, sure, but backup might make a big difference in some games.  The second: "Is Greedo really the 1 point you'd want?"  I could see the answer being maybe.  I might test it out sometime.

I also want to clarify I'm understanding Greedo right.  Suppose I rolled Hit, Hit, Crit with my primary against a Ghost with 1 shield.  I think I'd do two total face-up damage, right?  One from Greedo working on the 2nd hit (the first damage card dealt on my first attack, even though the first damage went to shields), the other from the Crit.  Additionally, that if attacking with TLTs, if the first attack misses, Greedo won't trigger from the second.  Although abilities which happen after attacking only happen after the second attack, this is still two attacks.

18 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

I wouldn't take out Vizago (well, if I owned C-ROC anyhow); he adds something versatile to the list.  I see there being two questions. The first: "Is one Intel Agent enough?"  Sometimes, sure, but backup might make a big difference in some games.  The second: "Is Greedo really the 1 point you'd want?"  I could see the answer being maybe.  I might test it out sometime.

I also want to clarify I'm understanding Greedo right.  Suppose I rolled Hit, Hit, Crit with my primary against a Ghost with 1 shield.  I think I'd do two total face-up damage, right?  One from Greedo working on the 2nd hit (the first damage card dealt on my first attack, even though the first damage went to shields), the other from the Crit.  Additionally, that if attacking with TLTs, if the first attack misses, Greedo won't trigger from the second.  Although abilities which happen after attacking only happen after the second attack, this is still two attacks.

As I read the card you are 100% accurate.  

The key that I was doing is Greedo adds another element to make TLT damage more potent.

On 10/20/2017 at 7:02 AM, SkyCooper said:

As I read the card you are 100% accurate.  

The key that I was doing is Greedo adds another element to make TLT damage more potent.

Greedo won't trigger on the second attack? How does that work. I thought he trigger on dealing a damage card.