Sign in to follow this  
jalquist

SW Dice App update for Legion dice

Its been a month since the release of Legion, and still no update to the Dice App... played a game this past weekend with a friend, and it would have come in handy as we both have the dice app on our phones (and there's no where near enough dice provided in the starter box).

I'm surprised they haven't already taken care of this.  I mean, they added the dice for Rebellion, which already comes with the maximum number of dice you can use in the box.

Maybe they haven't sold their quota of Dice Packs yet so they don't want to cut into sales of that product by offering an electronic alternative?

2 hours ago, NeonWolf said:

I'm surprised they haven't already taken care of this.  I mean, they added the dice for Rebellion, which already comes with the maximum number of dice you can use in the box.

Maybe they haven't sold their quota of Dice Packs yet so they don't want to cut into sales of that product by offering an electronic alternative?

They have not added the green die for the Rebellion expansion, and that came out a while ago. So... who knows when or if we’ll see Legion.

Asked the support yesterday about Legion dice for the app, got an answer today:

Hello Christian,

Thank you for your interest in the Star Wars Dice Roller app.

The Legion dice will be added to both iOS and Android in the next update, which should be in May. I do not have an exact date until the full product details are released - please keep an eye on our website for the announcement, and thank you for your patience.

Nathan Karpinski
Application Developer
Fantasy Flight Games

:)

"Thank you for contacting us with your inquiry.  We are currently working on its development and we suggest that you keep an eye on the patch notes for any news as that is where we post all of our updates to the app.  If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again!"