Sign in to follow this  
Arcanis161

Recommended ships for RPGs

I've got a sizable collection of Star Wars Armada stuff, but there's only two other players in my area that I know of, and they seem to play other games regularly. I'm also running out of space for Minis, and might have to prune my collection down a bit. I've already got a list of things to sell off, but I may also need to sell some Armada stuff.

However, there are plenty of RPG players here, mostly Force and Destiny/Age of Rebellion. If I end up playing either of those, I'd be willing to use some Armada stuff to represent whatever space bits in those games. If I had to reduce my collection, what ships (and how many) would be best to hold onto for that?

You’re going to want them for action pieces and cinematic set pieces, so the more the better... but if you must cut some, I would lose the less recognizable and the biggest ships first.

Youre going to get plenty of use out of the Fighters, freighters, flotillas, and corvettes. I would also keep iconic ships like the ISD. 

From a RPG standpoint, you can do without the MC-30, Gladiator, Assault Frigate, and Victory. They will have non- Star Wars fanatics scratching their heads. 

Beyond that... keep what you want to see in your RPG games, lose anything you don’t. 

Edited by GrandAdmiralCrunch