kmanweiss

Armada is dead! (/s)

Look at the Products page for Star Wars!  Legion was towards the bottom, then today it's jumped to 2nd in the list.  This pushes Armada down and possibly off the first page that most people would see when going to this page.  This is an obvious sign of the end times for Armada.

Think about it.  If the games were in alphabetical order, Armada would be at the top.  If they were in order of release, Legion and Destiny would be at the bottom.   It's clear the only reason they'd move Armada down like this is because they are no longer going to support it.

Sorry for the bad news...

1 hour ago, kmanweiss said:

Look at the Products page for Star Wars!  Legion was towards the bottom, then today it's jumped to 2nd in the list.  This pushes Armada down and possibly off the first page that most people would see when going to this page.  This is an obvious sign of the end times for Armada.

Think about it.  If the games were in alphabetical order, Armada would be at the top.  If they were in order of release, Legion and Destiny would be at the bottom.   It's clear the only reason they'd move Armada down like this is because they are no longer going to support it.

Quickly someone get this man a priest! He is clearly possessed by this spirit of Admiral Nelson!!!! Well have to tie him to a bed and read him the Armada rulebook untill the spirit is driven out. Make Shure to hold the chimiera and profundity announcement article in your hand to stop him from possessing you too!!

1 hour ago, Noosh said:

Quickly someone get this man a priest! He is clearly possessed by this spirit of Admiral Nelson!!!! Well have to tie him to a bed and read him the Armada rulebook untill the spirit is driven out. Make Shure to hold the chimiera and profundity announcement article in your hand to stop him from possessing you too!!

Hey now...don't be dissing one of my ancestors in Admiral Nelson! Those are fighting words...:D

I'm game. No Star Wars news today, so let's burn this mother down!!!

Honest Moment- I really haven't loved the last wave or have been able to make the ships work. The next wave probably will change that. I hope. Really looking forward to the Gunboats in X Wing more than Wave 7 of Armada at this point. #nostalga

34 minutes ago, Stasy said:

I'm game. No Star Wars news today, so let's burn this mother down!!!

Honest Moment- I really haven't loved the last wave or have been able to make the ships work. The next wave probably will change that. I hope. Really looking forward to the Gunboats in X Wing more than Wave 7 of Armada at this point. #nostalga

I'm still half and half on hammerheads but I love the Quasar. Sloane has been pretty amazing but that was expected, what i was surprised about was how effective leia was in the CC campaign i played her in. Leia on a mon karen Lib is one of my favorite ships in the game right now. 

21 minutes ago, dominosfleet said:

I'm still half and half on hammerheads but I love the Quasar. Sloane has been pretty amazing but that was expected, what i was surprised about was how effective leia was in the CC campaign i played her in. Leia on a mon karen Lib is one of my favorite ships in the game right now. 

I've yet to fly the HH but I can't come up with a list that I dig. Especially since getting to play for me usually involves going to a tournament or playing against myself, I'm leery to just take a list I don't like. Quasar I've used, but ultimately, I feel two flotillas are superior for my uses.

But opinions are like...yeah, you know. ;)

7 hours ago, Noosh said:

You don't understand Noosh, we're not dealing with a simple possession here. What we're dealing with is An Armada is Dead thread, a dark and unholy ritual performed to summon not just the restless spirit of a malevolent Admiral, but hundreds of evil midichlorians. These demonic space bacterium are then able to enter the souls of any  unprepared b****** who reads this thread. Once the space Herpes has you it will never let go. You will slowly succumb to the darkness. First with rage quits and table flipping, followed by the ripping and tearing of upgrades, next you will heap all of your squadrons into a pyre and watch gleefully as it is consumed by flames, but the worst is still to come. In the last days you will smash your ships upon the ground and from the fragments of your fleet you will fashion shivs of various lengths from distance 1-3. With these accursed plastic blades you will mutilate yourself like a Yuuzhan Vong warrior until you are no longer recognizable as human. Consumed with savagery you will flee into the wilderness and spend what remains of your days attempting to slay all who cross your path, as they too will try to slay you for the wretched monstrosity that you have become. I've seen it before, and I prayed to Random Number Gejus that I would never bear witness to such horrors again. To those who have seen this thread and not succumbed to its wickedness I say warn others to avert their eyes or ward themselves with the blessed Runes before gazing here. If you have fallen prey to the madness then you are already lost to the world and I have only pity left for you.

1 hour ago, Megatronrex said:

spirit of a malevolent Admiral, but hundreds of evil midichlorians.

1 hour ago, Megatronrex said:

and from the fragments of your fleet you will fashion shivs of various lengths from distance 1-3.

Huh, I was kinda hoping they'd let you use a lightsaber, rather than just sharp plastic.....

10 hours ago, kmanweiss said:

I'm afraid your gramma is far too good to be taken seriously.

8 hours ago, Flengin said:

Huh, I was kinda hoping they'd let you use a lightsaber, rather than just sharp plastic.....

I've heard of that being possible but only if the possessed person had lighted ships. Then the Demochlorians can transmute the batteries into kyber crystals. This is a rare phenomenon and I've never witnessed it myself and hope I never do.

12 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Also, Paragraphs!

That concept was completely foreign to the Great Admiral.

All who wait for the sings, know that the fifth herald is that wich we only speak of in wispers. That should not be written, "the wall of text".

I fear that if this continues at this pace, the Admiral Nelson will feel it. For it will be as though millions of forum useser cried out in fear an pain and then were lit a fire by rage. Thus he will be summoned.

Edited by Noosh