Cusm

Q4 kit?

42 minutes ago, Norell said:

I don't even know what's in the Q3 kit...

I missed it too. I may have to ebay them if I can scrounge them up.

Edit- Also frazzled that nobody has spoiled the kit yet. X Wing got theirs spoiled. #armadaisdead

Edited by Stasy

They look great, but as Ardaedhel pointed out we have all that we need. At least it is an upgrade that does get some use.

Any chance the same person spoiled the Star Wars Card game Q4 kit?

5 hours ago, Stasy said:

I missed it too. I may have to ebay them if I can scrounge them up.

Edit- Also frazzled that nobody has spoiled the kit yet. X Wing got theirs spoiled. #armadaisdead

I have APT's that I'm looking to trade if you're interested.

Those are some schmexy cards. Don't like my spelling, too bad :P
Will have to add them to the list to get.

I might go for 2 BCCs because I occasionally run 2 separate GRs each with their own flock of X Wings or bombers.

On 10/13/2017 at 11:48 PM, Drasnighta said:

But, y'know, let's face it.

They already printed Rapid Reload.

No other Card in Armada is more maligned than that, save perhaps Cluster Bombs...  And Honestly, if I had a half-dozen copies of Cluster Bombs I'd be inclined to try them in this High-Ace Squadron Meta.

I would actually LOVE to run a list chock full of Cluster Bombs - but they simply aren't really abundant at the moment.  

This may sound like a silly question, but why don't they sell the acrillic tokens and range rulers..... Seems like they could make a killing with those. I understand that they use them to boost the player base, but I bought an unofficial set off Amazon just to have a spare (good idea too, lost my cardboard range ruler during the move)

It would be nice, maybe in like a campaign box or something. Not even command tokens just the range ruler at least. Just some thoughts.

Got a look at the kit today. Pretty much as pictured. The squadron tokens are basically transparent where they aren't colored in and the color is a bit of an orange-red. I would like to see how they look on a ship base, but they're definitely different from the gen 1 acrylic squadron tokens.

26 minutes ago, Noosh said:

I think only @Drasnighta should ever be taken seriously in these forums.

He's to the forums as Spock is to the Enterprise.

Otherwise I would say not many serious persons here on this serious forum about serious things. Seriously.

Yeah, cause casual homophobia only matters when they're serious about it! ffs.

53 minutes ago, Admiral Theia said:

Yeah, cause casual homophobia only matters when they're serious about it! ffs.

1. If it bothers you (not unreasonable, I see your point of view), it's entirely reasonable to let him know that. But there are better ways to handle it than going on the offensive and getting confrontational about something said to somebody else in causal conversation. Getting attacked on the internet never changed anybody's mind.

2. Can we please not lock another thread with divisiveness like this just because we can't be civil to each other?

21 minutes ago, Ardaedhel said:

1. If it bothers you (not unreasonable, I see your point of view), it's entirely reasonable to let him know that. But there are better ways to handle it than going on the offensive and getting confrontational about something said to somebody else in causal conversation. Getting attacked on the internet never changed anybody's mind.

2. Can we please not lock another thread with divisiveness like this just because we can't be civil to each other?

Quoting just for emphasis

10 hours ago, Ardaedhel said:

Gotta love it when the one *calling out* the lousy behavior is the one admonished.   Did I respond with some vehemence?  Sure.  You live in a community wherein big parts of your identity are regularly derided as if they're a gd joke, and see if you don't become a bit quick about it.

i have no apology for *my* tone.  You want to call someone out for creating devisiveness, call out the one saying homophobic s**t.

Edited by Admiral Theia
Auto correct sucks