Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzywookie

The Empire is way too powerful.

We need to get an FAQ right after the silencer gets released. It’s way too OP. Need to fix Palp w/ lightweight frame. That’s way too OP. Aggressors with tlt. Way too OP. Gunboat OMG. Cruise missiles on bombers decent. (Makes bombers semi viable) can’t be having that kind of power on bombers. Remove the EPT’s from defenders. Can’t be having juke with X7’s. That’s crazy.           /sarcasm.          Fixed it.        Lol

Edited by Fuzzywookie

Hey, it’s a Fuzzywookie post! Therefore, it’s sarcastic. He’s trying to point out that the Empire might finally be on the right track, and that we need to not complain about it  when the new stuff is out and the Empire has some disgustingly good builds. He’s also pointing out that the forum is asking for FAQ a lot, and that asking for something won’t neccesarily make FFG do it. He’s also (somewhat saltily) pointing out that any time the Empire wins, people seem to beg for them to be nerfed, and FFG usually does it. 

5 minutes ago, Kieransi said:

Hey, it’s a Fuzzywookie post! Therefore, it’s sarcastic. He’s trying to point out that the Empire might finally be on the right track, and that we need to not complain about it  when the new stuff is out and the Empire has some disgustingly good builds. He’s also pointing out that the forum is asking for FAQ a lot, and that asking for something won’t neccesarily make FFG do it. He’s also (somewhat saltily) pointing out that any time the Empire wins, people seem to beg for them to be nerfed, and FFG usually does it. 

Thank you for understanding. 

7 minutes ago, Kieransi said:

And he‘s doing so in an entirely unproductive, inflammatory way that worsens the atmosphere

8 minutes ago, Kieransi said:

Now I feel like a dumbass for believing someone would write that :P  

10 minutes ago, Fuzzywookie said:

Thank you for understanding. 

Lost  Something in the Google translation for some reason it does t like wookies

Edited by doji

6 minutes ago, GreenDragoon said:

And he‘s doing so in an entirely unproductive, inflammatory way that worsens the atmosphere

Somebody didn' eat his wheaties this morning.... and is a little cranky

19 minutes ago, Kieransi said:

I know. But, unfortunately, due to the current situation and threads seemingly as ridiculous as this yet said in all seriousness, it's not having the desired effect. Humor is a good way to get through things, but as a subjective tool, it's not guaranteed to work. From the reactions that are coming in, I'm definitely getting a variation of the "too soon" phenomenon. 

1 minute ago, doji said:

Somebody didn' eat his wheaties this morning.... and is a little cranky

What else is it? Funny? Certainly not helpfull. And, as CelestialLizard demonstrated, some people miss the overexaggeration. Which means that this thread makes the forum a worse place, not a better one.

But hey, you are the proud winner of ‚all time second person‘ on my special list

17 minutes ago, GreenDragoon said:

What else is it? Funny? Certainly not helpfull. And, as CelestialLizard demonstrated, some people miss the overexaggeration. Which means that this thread makes the forum a worse place, not a better one.

But hey, you are the proud winner of ‚all time second person‘ on my special list

Your a #2 on my list too. ☺️

36 minutes ago, GreenDragoon said:

That was easy!

if it makes anyone feel better, we did have a semi recent complaint thread about Empire...in Armada

It was a combination Gonzati spam and Boarding Engineers, Avenger ISD-1 that allowed the ISD to essentially annihilate any ship, regardless of size, at close range.

so, that's fun. Maybe the Silencer will be similarly devastating (it won't; no 4 dice primary)

Edited by ficklegreendice

2 hours ago, Fuzzywookie said:

Really?  I can have an opinion. and voice my concerns right?

Opinions are fine Fuzzy (after all, everyone's got one), but may I suggest reining in the snark a little?

No need to needlessly contribute negativity to the forums.

Edited by FTS Gecko

13 minutes ago, Reiver said:

Sarcasm on the internet is poorly delivered, because it lacks the nuance of tone, voice, and expression that implies it in real life.

So use a /sarcasm tag, or don't be shocked if people are cranky about it.

Fixed it. Thanks. ?

1 hour ago, ficklegreendice said:

(it won't; no 4 dice primary)

It's got 3 and a half really... that slotless reroll against a single target isnt as good as an extra die, but how often are you actually going to take a TL action on a no-missile arcdodger?