Crabbok

Starhawk? And more ships!

1 hour ago, Madaghmire said:

Actually i think its about time the rebels lost a big ole ship to a single starfighter. Balance of the force and whatnot.

Read the Vader Down comic. He basically wipes out 2 full squadrons and only crashes when Luke rams Vader’s TIE. He then starts destroying Y wings by hurling rocks at them with the force. He also tore Phoenix Home a new one. 

Imperials have their moments. 

7 hours ago, Undeadguy said:

Let's not forget the power of a single A-Wing.

time to wait for people to correct me about the combined power of the Rebel fleet, not a single A-wing

Can't wait for the reversal when one TIE silencer can take out an MC80.

Seriously though, I'm tired of this meme. Probably because it's so true with Rebel fighter swarms making mincemeat out of any large ship they can attack unopposed. :\

Just now, Norsehound said:

Can't wait for the reversal when one TIE silencer can take out an MC80.

Seriously though, I'm tired of this meme. Probably because it's so true with Rebel fighter swarms making mincemeat out of any large ship they can attack unopposed. :\

You could say the MC80 was....silenced...

I run through the squads and out the other side to freedom. 

The best way to fight a Yavaris B-Wing ball is still to go second and deploy away from it. Not fight it, and some would say that's not playing the game. That this is the best strategy.... :\

Oh well.

Let's see how long it takes the first order and resistance to join us in Armada. We're quickly running out of ships for both sides here in the Galactic Civil War, without pulling on pure legends content or more Chimaera-like reprints. I'd hope First Order gets the Resurgent, then the Maxima, contrast to the Resistance's Raddus and the ??Nebulon-K?? In any case, unless the Han Solo movie or Rebels provides new ships for FFG to do, they need to go somewhere. Will they break the glass and pull some Clone-Wars era ships into the present? They seem reluctant to do so... I think in miniatures play the only Clone War-era craft we've got are the AT-RT and the ARC-170. I would count the H-6, except evidently Galaxies brings that space brick into the "present", making it as much of a veteran as the Y-Wing since the H-6 never shows up in any Clone-Wars media (that I'm aware of anyway).

14 hours ago, Church14 said:

Read the Vader Down comic. He basically wipes out 2 full squadrons and only crashes when Luke rams Vader’s TIE. He then starts destroying Y wings by hurling rocks at them with the force. He also tore Phoenix Home a new one. 

Imperials have their moments. 

If only His squadron card had Rogue, and he had at least Han solo's level of threat. 

I mean, who commands Vader? Only Tarkin. :)

Edited by Muelmuel

As for the trailer...I'm not seeing very many good Imperial ships. Some FO TIE fighters and Kylo's new interceptor-thingy, meh. I honestly don't even want the Resurgent-class. I'd rather have a "Shadows of the Republic" set of expansions with the Acclamator & Venator.

1 hour ago, ImperialCaptain2017 said:

I honestly don't even want the Resurgent-class.

I want the Resurgent Class enough for the both of us, so it all evens out.

I didn't care much for TFA, but **** does the Resurgent design look good surrounded by a bunch of white TIEs. Its size is a bit silly, though. I'd be pretty satisfied if FFG scaled it down to the same size as the Armada ISD, even though "officially" it should dwarf its uncle.

I don't even play the Empire. It's just a cool looking ship.

16 hours ago, Norsehound said:

The best way to fight a Yavaris B-Wing ball is still to go second and deploy away from it. Not fight it, and some would say that's not playing the game. That this is the best strategy.... :\

Oh well.

Let's see how long it takes the first order and resistance to join us in Armada. We're quickly running out of ships for both sides here in the Galactic Civil War, without pulling on pure legends content or more Chimaera-like reprints. I'd hope First Order gets the Resurgent, then the Maxima, contrast to the Resistance's Raddus and the ??Nebulon-K?? In any case, unless the Han Solo movie or Rebels provides new ships for FFG to do, they need to go somewhere. Will they break the glass and pull some Clone-Wars era ships into the present? They seem reluctant to do so... I think in miniatures play the only Clone War-era craft we've got are the AT-RT and the ARC-170. I would count the H-6, except evidently Galaxies brings that space brick into the "present", making it as much of a veteran as the Y-Wing since the H-6 never shows up in any Clone-Wars media (that I'm aware of anyway).

Both the Arquintes and the Pelta are Clone Wars era ships. You also left out the Z95.

Agreed I did overlook them... but both are their Rebels incarnations. The Z-95 is the Galaxies depictions. In terms of stuff lifted out of only the clone wars and nowhere else, did I miss anything more?

Again, AT-RT and ARC-170 show up in Episodes 1-3, Clone Wars, and not much place else to my knowledge.

3 minutes ago, Norsehound said:

Agreed I did overlook them... but both are their Rebels incarnations. The Z-95 is the Galaxies depictions. In terms of stuff lifted out of only the clone wars and nowhere else, did I miss anything more?

Again, AT-RT and ARC-170 show up in Episodes 1-3, Clone Wars, and not much place else to my knowledge.

They only show up in 3

I don't actually remember the ARC-170 showing up in any Clone Wars episodes? They mainly used the V-19 Torrent, I may be wrong and there were a few toward the end though.

I would much rather see Clone Wars era stuff brought forward as retrofitted Imperial/Rebel ships than any of the sequel stuff.

(Obligatory #teamvenator)

1 minute ago, ElSee said:

I don't actually remember the ARC-170 showing up in any Clone Wars episodes? They mainly used the V-19 Torrent, I may be wrong and there were a few toward the end though.

I would much rather see Clone Wars era stuff brought forward as retrofitted Imperial/Rebel ships than any of the sequel stuff.

(Obligatory #teamvenator)

The episode I remember seeing them in was the Battle of Kamino, during Season 3.

Oh right! Just Googled for Clone Wars ARC-170 and it came up with this picture. When they dropped the EMP/nuke on the Separatists. So looks like they did have some (I do love the ARC model). I just remember seeing a LOT of V-19s!

Edit: ninja'd to Malastare!

Edited by ElSee