Sign in to follow this  
thinkzinc

Arkham Nights Deckbox?

Hi,

Does anyone know if they will be selling the promotional deck box from Arkham Nights after the event?

I'm collecting all the expansions atm and would LOVE this deckbox.

Sorry, I didn't think to ask. I was on the card council and was swept up into that for a good chunk of my time. They actually didn't have the boxes for the attendees because of a shipping snafu and are instead just directly shipping them to us.

The real questions is, "Will the people who attended get the deck box?"

I say this with love, there was a shipping delay and the product did not arrive in time for the event.  My understanding is that the deck boxes will be shipped to those that participated.

Edited by Duciris

I missed a lot of what was going on in the main hall, so I am sure I missed a lot of announcements, but after my ticket was drawn for the Card Council, there was little reason for me to sit in that noisy room for further ticket drawings and I was busy trying to get through my Dunwich Legacy Iron Man. Was there any mention made of when it may be shipped? Or size of the box, i.e. Just a deck box, or a collection storage box?

I didn't even hear the deck box thing first hand.

And since you brought up the Card Council, let's talk about how I am never letting my cousin through a door before I go through it again!  I got there early and he joined after he got off work.  We walk through the doors, get our gift bag and then raffle ticket, him and then me.  He got called to be on the Council.  Punk doesn't even have the game; always plays mine!  The jerk!