Sign in to follow this  
Rytackle

Scum & Villainy is the BEST X-Wing Podcast

So we interviewed all 3 Xwing Developers last week. The interview is up for Patreons only this weekend, we'll post it next week for the general public. Feel free to check it out! We covered the general meta, balance, and the design process. We asked tough questions about bombs, generics, and swarms.

Just one dollar can help a drug addicted, debt ridden space pirate in the outer rim.

2 hours ago, Shazbot said:

actually i listened to a krayt episode once.   someone threw chris allens anime toys down the stairs.  then once they started talking i closed the window

beneath the banter, swearing, drunk ramblings, and throwing things there's actually a community of x-wing that does a lot of positives things for the game. Sometimes. 

I guess krayts is the equivalent of deadpool. Love em or hate em, they do have their moments. And they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

not sure where s&v falls into the marvel universe but they definitely have a good podcast.

Edited by FlyingAnchors

Krayts serendipitously trolled our podcast  yesterday. The SnV podcast team — Kelvan, Rocky and I — played in the Evergreen Cup this weekend. 36 teams, three players per team, each player with a faction but with the twist that you have to play your teammates lists at least two times in five games. Our team had the highest MoV, and best win loss ratio (13 wins, 2 losses),  but sadly both  Blair and Ricky chose the same match to lose both their games, so we finished 4-1 and third place overall.

The third place prize? Signed alt art upgrade cards (A score to settle and Debt to Pay) with Paul Heaver’s mug shot in one (surrondes by flame) and Nathan Eide’s in the other, redeemable for one match versus each of them. Turns out that The Zach Mathews forged their sigs so I am not sure if Paul’s is legit, but Nathan’s appeared to be! Close to the best prize I have ever won at an event, hats off to @Brunas.

edit: 22426468_914188952083505_861568714523841

Edited by sozin

2 hours ago, sozin said:

Krayts serendipitously trolled our podcast  yesterday.

Wait I think there's some amazing meta troll happening here that absolutely none of us were ready for, oh my god.

The guy that got those signed asked Zack to sign them - I'm not sure where the redeemable for a game against Nathan/Paul came from, but it's the first I'm hearing of it hahahaha.

Personally, I say we hold them to it now and call them liars if they don't honor these tickets they might not know exist!

11 hours ago, Brunas said:

Wait I think there's some amazing meta troll happening here that absolutely none of us were ready for, oh my god.

The guy that got those signed asked Zack to sign them - I'm not sure where the redeemable for a game against Nathan/Paul came from, but it's the first I'm hearing of it hahahaha.

Personally, I say we hold them to it now and call them liars if they don't honor these tickets they might not know exist!

Just means we need to do a Kryat v S&V team throw down. 

15 hours ago, sozin said:

Krayts serendipitously trolled our podcast  yesterday. The SnV podcast team — Kelvan, Rocky and I — played in the Evergreen Cup this weekend. 36 teams, three players per team, each player with a faction but with the twist that you have to play your teammates lists at least two times in five games. Our team had the highest MoV, and best win loss ratio (13 wins, 2 losses),  but sadly both  Blair and Ricky chose the same match to lose both their games, so we finished 4-1 and third place overall.

I placed a gypsy curse on you guys because Blair has yet to return my epic flight stand to me.

I was gonna lift the curse if my team beat you guys round 2, but instead y'all kicked our beautiful teeth in :lol:

...then stole our squad lists for your booty segment! No curse lifting after those sorts of shenanigans!

19 minutes ago, Sekac said:

I placed a gypsy curse on you guys because Blair has yet to return my epic flight stand to me.

I was gonna lift the curse if my team beat you guys round 2, but instead y'all kicked our beautiful teeth in :lol:

...then stole our squad lists for your booty segment! No curse lifting after those sorts of shenanigans!

For the record you all were a lot of fun to play. Sorry about PS 0 Rac...

6 hours ago, Kelvan said:

Just means we need to do a Kryat v S&V team throw down. 

I say why not do a podcasters cup at some point? 

Also please stream all of them, or at least put them on YouTube. Would be hilarious. Krayt vs S&V would be an entertaining start.

Edited by FlyingAnchors

12 hours ago, FlyingAnchors said:

I say why not do a podcasters cup at some point? 

Also please stream all of them, or at least put them on YouTube. Would be hilarious. Krayt vs S&V would be an entertaining start.

We had a team draft tournament that was fun but died a little early that was kinda sorta podcast related. We could do that again.

I would love to play a match against the Krayts. They have some real X-Wing talent over there, and I bet it would be a very competitive and fun match.

wait, what am I saying? Those guys are self hyping scrubs and we’d wipe the floor with them. I don’t think they would get a single point if we lined up Blair, Tyler, Sable, Major Juggler, Dom, me, and Kelvan.

ok maybe one point 

;)

speaking of git gud, Kelvan has a very good Evergreen Cup, going 4-1 and winning some hard games against strong competition.