Shadow345

X-Wing is dead

Nonsense. I just came from a tournament I organized without any store support only social media discussion. Everybody there had lots of fun and was smiling as they flew ships around the mat. We did a "battle of Scarif" special edition so only ships from that battle were valid.

If something isn't fun for you, change it. We loved it and want to try another theme next time.

10 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

Well, at least some of his others can actually lead to some interesting conversations if not on topic, then in the same vein. This topic doesn't really have much more to discuss about it.

Agreed.

I like the current thread about what effect the "leaked" FAQ is having and how we could/should prepare for its possible manifestations.

12 minutes ago, TopHatGorilla said:

I think I've been good enough this year to get a brown bear who's trained to be ridden.

Best I can do is a horse sorry buddy...

tumblr_o5jex1vRe21s02vreo3_400.gif?w=720

For real though are there no mods on this forum at all? Someone should close genuinely trash threads like this.

Edited by Boom Owl

10 minutes ago, Boom Owl said:

Best I can do is a horse sorry buddy...

tumblr_o5jex1vRe21s02vreo3_400.gif?w=720

For real though are there no mods on this forum at all? Someone should close genuinely trash threads like this.

They can't because they were fired since X-Wing is dead.

I actually tried to preorder GfH, but got an error code indicating that they are ending preorders due to the game's untimely demise.