Sign in to follow this  
Mirith

Technique Listing

Any chance we could get 2 things with these, first of all to be consistent.  I'm not sure why Kata are listed by rank then alphabetical but everything else is ring then alphabetical.

I actually think the most useful would be: Ring then Rank then Alphabetical,  OR have a table that lets you see what is available at your school rank then have them in some form of alphabetical order.  That way you have a clear and organized idea what your options are when you are spending experience.

I think the issue is that Kata are somewhat ring-agnostic, while Kiho and Invocations are very ring-dependant.

Also, if you look at the school advancement charts, it usually goes "rank X kata" and "ring x kiho/shuji/invocation" so that is why it's separated this way.

11 hours ago, Mirith said:

Why would that be on the GM screen?  It should be available to the players, not the GM.

If the Star Wars GM Screens are any indication, the screen will basically be a print out of all the tables (approach, weapons, opportunities, etc). The only thing "GM Secret" there would be a sample adventure.

Edited by Radon Antila