Obviously someone didn't know what they were doing and I feel like it's an honest mistake.  This stuff is hard!  For the longest time I really wanted to fly my Neb-Bs backwards because the back looked like the front to me for whatever reason.  I still mix up my z-95 and X-wing models :)

What I want to know is what's going on with those VCX models?  Is it bad photoshopping?  Did someone chew on them?  They do not seem right.

I suspect this is actually a preview of the "something big" coming in the next wave - ultra customizable squadrons!

2 Z-95s and 1 E-wing gives you an antisquadron battery of 2 reds and a blue, with snipe 1, all for 9.5 points.  Throw in that Lancer dial for its keywords, for only an extra 3 points!

7 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I suspect this is actually a preview of the "something big" coming in the next wave - ultra customizable squadrons!

2 Z-95s and 1 E-wing gives you an antisquadron battery of 2 reds and a blue, with snipe 1, all for 9.5 points.  Throw in that Lancer dial for its keywords, for only an extra 3 points!

It will only take you 5 minutes for ''each'' squadron attack, just to be sure to not forget something ;)

Are the squadrons melted?

How did they even make that Z95 combo stand work?  Is that the top post from a VCX that's holding it onto the base with no pointer?

This is like one of those children's "spot the differences" pictures.  Quick, somebody recreate this picture, only built correctly, and we can make one of those out of it...

1 minute ago, Ardaedhel said:

Are the squadrons melted?

How did they even make that Z95 combo stand work?  Is that the top post from a VCX that's holding it onto the base with no pointer?

This is like one of those children's "spot the differences" pictures.  Quick, somebody recreate this picture, only built correctly, and we can make one of those out of it...

I believe it is a standing peg since it is slotted on the end. Guess it fits into the base. Should start playing all my squads like that so they can never die.