Jump to content
Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

Recommended Posts

You are officially done with this session, and I will be doing a wrap up post either today or tomorrow for it. You guys can use this time to spend your xp, select gear and weapons etc how I described earlier and generally make any changes you need to. Congrats on getting off of Kamino!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

You are officially done with this session, and I will be doing a wrap up post either today or tomorrow for it. You guys can use this time to spend your xp, select gear and weapons etc how I described earlier and generally make any changes you need to. Congrats on getting off of Kamino!

Are we outfitting before each mission or always carrying xyz as standard gear? Also, will you have a standard list (for main weapon, side arm, specialist gear) to choose from or we just selecting our gear and you either approve or deny?

Edited by Vergence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The basic gear is stuff you can take with you 95% of the time (there may be some missions here and there when that isn't the case), but in some missions you will receive specialist gear (snow or toxic armour, specialist tracking gear etc.). You will also receive more gear and weapon attachments later on as rewards, so theoretically later in the campaign you will be kitted out ARC trooper style. For now you'll just want to select gear you'll want with you most of the time. 

In terms of lists of gear to take, I've been going on you can request most something, and I'll approve it and so on. All of you already have selected weapons so have an idea what kind of stuff you can get away with, and most basic equipment is up for grabs as well, eg. medikits, elctrobinoculars, scanners, toolkits and so on. Comlinks come free in gear, I should have said that beforehand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

The basic gear is stuff you can take with you 95% of the time (there may be some missions here and there when that isn't the case), but in some missions you will receive specialist gear (snow or toxic armour, specialist tracking gear etc.). You will also receive more gear and weapon attachments later on as rewards, so theoretically later in the campaign you will be kitted out ARC trooper style. For now you'll just want to select gear you'll want with you most of the time. 

In terms of lists of gear to take, I've been going on you can request most something, and I'll approve it and so on. All of you already have selected weapons so have an idea what kind of stuff you can get away with, and most basic equipment is up for grabs as well, eg. medikits, elctrobinoculars, scanners, toolkits and so on. Comlinks come free in gear, I should have said that beforehand. 

How many Grenades can Slugger have is the question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

@Rabobankrider, here is my clone. Not sure abt the stats of his weapons though... 

 

http://swsheets.com/c/r91bw4waw-ct-368766--ace-

Think you may have gotten a little carried away with the xp...

For the clones, with the most recent 15 included, I believe the total is 150. This is also including the +10xp Duty option.

Edited by Edgehawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Think you may have gotten a little carried away with the xp...

Oh oops. I just followed the amnt of xp I had for akua, 310. What's the proper total xp then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@player3333796, the jedi characters get an extra 150xp thanks to the knight level of play, that way we capture the feel of the jedi from the clone wars a little better. 

For a clone you get 55xp from the campaign and 105xp from the starting point. All attributes start at 2 (but you can obviously spend xp to change that), your wounds are 11+ brawn and strain is 10+willpower. You also get either a free rank in a combat skill, or 2 free ranks in knowledge skills (1 free rank in 2 or 2 free ranks in 1). 

@Shlambate unfortunately only the 1 grenade for now (thermal detonator), although you can request to change it if you want (within reason). The only reason @Quigonjinnandjuice had the option to take more was because he's planning to take a grenade launcher as his main weapon, so he was going to get enough to fill the launcher. 

@Kymrel, in case I forgot to ask you to earlier, you can roll for morality now as well. :)

Edited by Rabobankrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vergence said:

I think it’s only 45 xp on top of creation @Rabobankrider. 15Xp 3x for each session. 

Edit: Also, my game mechanical input, I personally thought 4 soak was a little high for the B1 droids. Not sure if I was the only one. 

I had no problem but my gun deals 12 base so yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kymrel, yes, Anler needs to be punished. His punishment is to be trapped in this campaign forever. In terms of conflict however you didn't use the darkside, so no issues there. 

It's a little of both to be honest. The start point of the new session will be the morning after (the day you guys are shipping out). All strain and wounds are reset after the test as well, and you'll have your gear now as well. 

For introducing yourselves to the new session, you can do a summary (if you want) of you collecting your gear, celebrating etc and getting ready for your departure from Kamino. If anyone decided that they character would have joined the celebration, you can do an average resilience check to see if you have a hangover (if nothing else it'll give me a chuckle).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Mynock: Main Weapon: D-15 (current heavy-range), Sidearm: May he neglect a weapon and take an extra thermal detonator? (for total of two), Specialist Gear: Mynock is more support character so he can take any scanner Cyclone needs or another grenade/explosive.

 

Destiny: 1eF 1 Light Side
f-ls.png

 

New Experiences (Resilience): 2eA+2eD 3 failures, 1 threat
a--.pnga--.pngd-f-f.pngd-f-th.png

Medic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

@Vergence would you want to have Slugger and Mynock engage in a drinking contest, to explain his hangover and Slugger's lack of one?

Maybe he challenged a few in various contests lol. This clone is is clearly from a different batch with no resistance to such toxicity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...