Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

Pretty much yeah. It may seem weird, but the idea was to represent the training received as a youngling, and then as your character ages they would focus on their interests etc. I don't think it will be a major hindrance to in the long run, and will hopefully be a benefit. 

I also forgot that we had agreed previously that the padawan characters would be knight level, which is an extra 150 xp. What I might have to do if it turns out having 2 knight level force users in the squad unbalances things too much is have Anler and Akua swap in and out of the group (one of the benefits of the backups idea I guess). I'll be testing it in the next session, so if everyone is happy with the dynamic it won't be a problem. 

7 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Pretty much yeah. It may seem weird, but the idea was to represent the training received as a youngling, and then as your character ages they would focus on their interests etc. I don't think it will be a major hindrance to in the long run, and will hopefully be a benefit. 

I also forgot that we had agreed previously that the padawan characters would be knight level, which is an extra 150 xp. What I might have to do if it turns out having 2 knight level force users in the squad unbalances things too much is have Anler and Akua swap in and out of the group (one of the benefits of the backups idea I guess). I'll be testing it in the next session, so if everyone is happy with the dynamic it won't be a problem. 

Ok. So 105 starting xp, add extra 55 frm the campaign and then add another 150 fr knight level?

8 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Ok. So 105 starting xp, add extra 55 frm the campaign and then add another 150 fr knight level?

Yeah.

-105 starting XP to spend on attributes, skills and talents

-150 XP on skills and talents for Knight Level

-55 XP on skills and talents from the campaign.

That should be 310 XP for you, then.

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Can he the line that Gunslinger set up?

I don't think it's ascending a fixed cable, I think it reels him up like a fish (the cable would not at the bottom for Doc's use). I just don't want him to need an additional turn, and be the only clone left to take enemy fire.

i just checked, and it's an average athletics check to ascend with him- should be your time to shine! 

17 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

I don't think it's ascending a fixed cable, I think it reels him up like a fish (the cable would not at the bottom for Doc's use). I just don't want him to need an additional turn, and be the only clone left to take enemy fire.

i just checked, and it's an average athletics check to ascend with him- should be your time to shine! 

He has 3 Brawn but if it's Coordination he can definitely do it at 4 Agility 

@Rabobankrider could the check be coordination or must it be Athletics.

8 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

He has 3 Brawn but if it's Coordination he can definitely do it at 4 Agility 

@Rabobankrider could the check be coordination or must it be Athletics.

Doc is uninjured, just trying to save time- he can probably assist, providing a boost.

@Shlambate, I'm afraid it is only an athletics check for pulling someone up the line with you. And the ascension pulls the user up without leaving anything behind. An assist can be given with the other person holding on to the user. 

Whoever is up next, feel free to take your turn!

@player3333902, sheet looks good to me! 

You can all work on secondary characters throughout the campaign, I doubt you will need them for the first few sessions anyway. You also don't need to worry about clone names, because by the time they're used, they'd have realistically already earned their name. 

Edited by Rabobankrider

43 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Alright let's see if Slugger can Haul Doc up! Spending Destiny to boost chances of success.

Athletics Check (Slugger Climbs): 3eP+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-a.pngp-a-a.pngp-s-s.pngb-a.pngd-th.pngd-th.png

Doc you're welcome, Passing a boost to the next initiative slot

Up, up, and awaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy....

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@player3333902, sheet looks good to me! 

You can all work on secondary characters throughout the campaign, I doubt you will need them for the first few sessions anyway. You also don't need to worry about clone names, because by the time they're used, they'd have realistically already earned their name. 

Sure! Maybe you could do a small intro thing so she wouldn't just pop in without a reason? XD

@player3333902, I'm thinking that you and @Quigonjinnandjuice will be starting on Corouscant. My plan was for @Quigonjinnandjuice will start as a member of the guard before joining the others, perhaps Akua was attached with them to help with law enforcement. I don't want to go into it too much because I don't want to spoil he surprise, but that would mesh quite nicely. 

Oh, question for the secondary characters: would using the Retired Clone Trooper universal specialization from Dawn of Rebellion work for replacing Recruit? I get they're not retired, but I was wondering what were your thoughts on that.