Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

Oh and just wondering if anyone has the rose of the seperatists and collapse of the republic and is willing to share it wif me? I’m unfortunately unable to buy it myself, srry. 

19 hours ago, Von3679 said:

Oh and just wondering if anyone has the rose of the seperatists and collapse of the republic and is willing to share it wif me? I’m unfortunately unable to buy it myself, srry. 

What information are you looking for? 

@Von3679, I did mean advantage, yes. 

@Edgehawk, I assumed that your weapon was already drawn to be honest, as you were advancing towards a potential enemy. This means you could take 2 strain to replace your helmet, move back a range band and fire. Bear in mind though that the rest of the horde advanced past you, and so you would be running into their backs if you were heading back towards the base. 

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Von3679, I did mean advantage, yes. 

@Edgehawk, I assumed that your weapon was already drawn to be honest, as you were advancing towards a potential enemy. This means you could take 2 strain to replace your helmet, move back a range band and fire. Bear in mind though that the rest of the horde advanced past you, and so you would be running into their backs if you were heading back towards the base. 

I might have been overthinking it. Gunslinger advanced with both pistols drawn, but I assumed he would need to drop them to regain and replace his helmet on his head.

Base Defence:

1. @btmaja
  2. @Shlambate
  3. @Von3679
  4. @Edgehawk
  5. Horde 1: 2 soak, 39/100 wounds, 8/20 people, pierce 2, engaged range of Akua
  6. Horde 2: 2 soak, 90/100 wounds, 18/20 people, pierce 2, engaged range of wall 1 setback, upgraded ability, upgraded difficulty in attack against Horde 2. 
  7. Horde 3: 2 soak, 50/50 wounds, 10/10 people, pierce 2, engaged range of Vanguard
  8. @Tramp Graphics
  9. Horde 4: 2 soak, 50/50 wounds, 10/10 people, short range of wall

Ok @Edgehawk, that's 2 dead at Gunslingers hand. 

That takes us back to the top of the order, so @btmaja, you are up. 

10 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Base Defence:

1. @btmaja
  2. @Shlambate
  3. @Von3679
  4. @Edgehawk
  6. Horde 2: 2 soak, 90/100 wounds, 18/20 people, pierce 2, engaged range of wall 1 setback, upgraded ability, upgraded difficulty in attack against Horde 2. 
  7. Horde 3: 2 soak, 50/50 wounds, 10/10 people, pierce 2, engaged range of Vanguard
  8. @Tramp Graphics
  9. Horde 4: 2 soak, 50/50 wounds, 10/10 people, short range of wall

Ok @Edgehawk, that's 2 dead at Gunslingers hand. 

That takes us back to the top of the order, so @btmaja, you are up. 

What about my turn? 

@Von3679, I believe that Akua has 4 soak (3 brawn plus 1 from armour) unless I'm miscalculating it. With pierce that will make the damage only 1 point. 

@btmaja, just as a quick point for you, you do have horde 3 at engaged range of you, so with a ranged heavy attack that will make it a hard difficulty unless you move back a range band. 

Base Defence:

1. @btmaja
  2. @Shlambate
  3. @Von3679
  4. @Edgehawk
  7. Horde 3: 2 soak, 35/50 wounds, 7/10 people, pierce 2, engaged range of Vanguard
  8. Horde 4: 2 soak, 50/50 wounds, 10/10 people, short range of wall

@btmaja that is 3 dead from your attack, you can add that into your ic when you want. @Shlambate, you are up next.

Edited by Rabobankrider

I will move toward the repeaters, separate from Spearhead so if the hoard goes after one of us it doesn't engage us both.

I will spend two Strain to aim, and a Destiny point to increase my roll.

Range Heavy, Zombie killing time: 3eP+1eA+1eB+2eA 3 successes, 6 advantage
p-s-a.pngp-s.pngp-a.pnga-s.pngb-a.pnga-a.pnga-a-a.png

Missing Difficulty: 2eD 2 failures, 2 threat
d-th-th.pngd-f-f.png

1 success 1 advantage he passes a boost and does 11 damage to the hoard.

Edited by Shlambate