Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

15 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk, the first two buildings you searched are at short range of the gate, and the command building is at medium range. However there aren't any ladders to get the guns onto the buildings, so it will require a hard athletics to set them up on top. You can get an assist if you want however. If you want they would also fit on the walls. 

I'll give you guys a day or so to do anything else you want to, and then I will be starting the encounter. 

Hard Athletics. Gunslinger can assist.

@Shlambate, ok cool, you set up one of the guns, which roof are you using? You can use the advantage to pass the boost to the setting up of the next gun (same check) as the second one will require a check as well. I'll also need to know who is using which gun. 

As an additional, in the armoury there is also 12 rifles, 12 carbines, a bunch of spare clips, 8 frag grenades and the third heavy repeater. 

@btmaja, cool stuff, you can add them to your inventory, but don't forget about encumbrance capacity. 

If anyone wants to set up the other guns or do anything else, it does need to be in the next turn, as I am introducing the encounter. 

I will need everyone to roll an initiative check using cool. 

6 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@btmaja, cool stuff, you can add them to your inventory, but don't forget about encumbrance capacity. 

If anyone wants to set up the other guns or do anything else, it does need to be in the next turn, as I am introducing the encounter. 

I will need everyone to roll an initiative check using cool. 

Initiative (Cool): 2eA 0 successes, 2 advantage
a--.pnga-a-a.png

Posted (edited)

Base Defence:

1. @btmaja
  2. @Shlambate
  3. @Von3679
  4. @Edgehawk
  5. Horde 1: 2 soak, 100/100 wounds, 20/20 people
  6. Horde 2: 2 soak, 100/100 wounds, 20/20 people
  7. Horde 3: 2 soak, 50/50 wounds, 10/10 people
  8. @Tramp Graphics
  9. Horde 4: 2 soak, 50/50 wounds, 10/10 people

It's a lot of enemies to deal with, but I'm sure you guys can deal with it. They are entering at first part of long range, so there's a little time till they arrive at the walls. 

Bear in mind that currently the only people who know the enemy has actually arrived is @Tramp Graphics, @btmaja and @Von3679

@btmaja, I just need your initiative for this. 

As before I'll be sticking with the 3 day rule for posting to try and keep combat going. 

@Shlambate, you are up first, unfortunately with the wall between you and the enemy they are out of range. 

Edited by Rabobankrider

@Rabobankrider there is no holding action like in D&D is there? Cause Slugger wants to shoot at them. 

Also can he not see them atop the roof of the armory which he’s at?

Also give me the stats for the big gun on the roof so I know what to roll and what abilities and damage it has.

@Shlambate, there is no holding action as far as I am aware. The roofs of the buildings are a lower down that the walls, the base is not designed primarily for combat.  Also here are the stats for the weapon: http://swrpg.viluppo.net/equipment/weapons/164/ It's the same as the one used on Corouscant. 

@btmaja, with your initiative check you are up first it seems now. The enemy is at long range of you, but until they are in short range the mists add a setback to combat checks. Also don't forget if you are using the riot shield you picked up that does add to the check. You can currently se the enemies approaching. 

@Shlambate, Slugger doesn't know that the horde is actually approaching yet so until someone tells him in the ic I'm afraid there isn't much to do yet. If you wanted to move to wall or the gate at the front it would take 3 manoeuvres (1 turn with 2 strain for the third part).