Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

Posted (edited)

As this is an investigation guys, if you want to look for anything specific (signs of battle, tracks, damaged items etc), please let me know and I'll tell you the check.

@Von3679 unless I am mistaken sense only costs 10xp. 

Edited by Rabobankrider

17 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

As this is an investigation guys, if you want to look for anything specific (signs of battle, tracks, damaged items etc), please let me know and I'll tell you the check.

@Von3679 unless I am mistaken sense only costs 10xp. 

Can Slugger hear the civilians they are looking for?

@Von3679, it's just a case of rolling the force dice, no difficulty. Then it will depend on the force pips generated.

@Edgehawk, I think with your threat you probably think that this building is a waste of time, just personal effects, probably nothing to help solve the mystery here. 

When you guys leave the building, you can do a survival check if you want. 

@Von3679, if you wanted to flip a destiny point a take 1 conflict, you could use the darkside to use sense. 

@Edgehawk, as you leave the building, you would see scuff or scratch marks on the bottom of the door frame, as if something was dragged out. There are tracks from these leading towards the base exit, but with the disadvantage you lose them before reaching the gate. The mist and the scuffed up dirt from the squads entry has spoilt the tracks at the entrance.