Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

You guys may all add a military modular backpack to your inventory. It comes fitted with an oxygen pack that give you 12 hours of oxygen, and had 3 encumbrance. It also comes with a storage unit slot, giving you a +3 to encumbrance capacity. It will replace the republic military backpack you currently have for this mission. If you wish to keep the pack and store it between missions, then you are welcome to. 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

You guys may all add a military modular backpack to your inventory. It comes fitted with an oxygen pack that give you 12 hours of oxygen, and had 3 encumbrance. It also comes with a storage unit slot, giving you a +3 to encumbrance capacity. It will replace the republic military backpack you currently have for this mission. If you wish to keep the pack and store it between missions, then you are welcome to. 

That works. It'll extend the range of my suit's own internal oxygen supply beyond ten minutes. 

Edited by Tramp Graphics

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk, I will need an average discipline check from you to form the squad (I will provide 2 boost assuming that everyone is willing to follow), and then it's an easy check (again with 2 boost for the same reason). 

Avg Discipline (Squad formation): 1eA+2eP+2eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
a-a-a.pngp-a-a.pngp-tr.pngb--.pngb-s.pngd-th-th.pngd-th.png

I'll pass a Boost on with the Advantage. What sort of options would I have for a Triumph on a roll like this? 

@Edgehawk, I think that can add a couple of boosts to you next formation check (make a note somewhere for the future). 

@Tramp Graphics, you can get on all of the building roofs with a bit of a scramble (average athletics), but none are any taller than the wall defences. If you're looking to shoot something approaching the base, you'd be better on the wall. If you're looking to shoot something in the base then any will work (except maybe the one with the radar in the way).

Let me know what you guys want to do next. 

6 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk, I think that can add a couple of boosts to you next formation check (make a note somewhere for the future). 

@Tramp Graphics, you can get on all of the building roofs with a bit of a scramble (average athletics), but none are any taller than the wall defences. If you're looking to shoot something approaching the base, you'd be better on the wall. If you're looking to shoot something in the base then any will work (except maybe the one with the radar in the way).

Let me know what you guys want to do next. 

I'm looking for a perch that I can cover both inside and outside the base,