Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

@KungFuFerret, you have been able to upgrade @Shlambate's weapon, but with the setback it has taken most of the time on Corouscant (fiddly job etc). The advantage on the second check I'll say means that you have not wasted the parts, so you have them to use later. You can post your ic for this when ready.

@btmaja, you are currently still on Coruscant recovering from the battle. Although you are currently still a part of the Corouscant Guard, but you can still rest and recuperate with the squad (you'll be transferred in a couple of posts). If you can put up a post giving a generalised description of what you character is doing during their down time that would be very handy.

I'll give you guys your next mission shortly, if someone can make a list of the equipment you earnt, or divide it amongst yourselves that would also be good so you know what you have acess to going into missions.                                               

12 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

If you guys need a new player, I’d be willing to join in. I’d prefer playing a Jedi, though. Possibly the Padawan spec.

So the squad will hv 2 commanders...? XD kinda a small squad dou

Last reminder about equipment guys. If you don't write it down I'm not necessarily going to be able remember it for you. Here is the list again just in case:

So, the items you guys get are as follows:

• A strange set of puzzle rings (1 encumbrance (specific to @player3333902)).
  • Collection of military combat manuals on naval, mass and urban combat, a well as a manual on working behind enemy lines (add a boost on relevant checks, 1 encumbrance each, 4 encumbrance total).
  • Engineer's Hammer (2 encumbrance, adds 2 boost to building or destructive checks, can be used to do melee damage with +3 damage, critical of 5, cumbersome 3, disorient 1 and knockdown). 
  • Missile Tube and 6 missiles (20 damage, critical 2, extreme range, 7 encumbrance, 4 hard points, blast `10, cumbersome 3, guided 3, breach 1, prepare 1, limited ammo 6). 
  • Riot shield (6 critical, 5 encumbrance, cumbersome 3, defensive 2, deflection 2, disorient 1, has mag-lock to allow range heavy weapons to be used with it, but adds a setback dice to checks with both items) and stun baton (melee damage with +2 damage, critical 6, encumbrance 2, hard points 2, disorient 2 and stun damage).
  • You also have a collective 1,000 credits of parts that can be used to upgrade weapons and/or armour.  

Additionally, you have full access to the sidearms now, so if you chose to take a combat knife you know can also choose a heavy blaster pistol, and vice versa. @Edgehawk at the end of this you should access to 2 pistols and the knife. 

You also all get rappel gear (works the same a grapnel launcher), 0 encumbrance and can be attached temporarily to a weapon

You all have access to a republic army military back pack. It is cumbersome 2, but adds six to your encumbrance capacity. 

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Tramp Graphics, you are welcome to join, but as @Shlambate said, with the current composition I will be asking for new players to take on the roles of clones. If you are still interested let me know and we'll get you a character sorted. 

If anything, it’d have to be a Clone Soldier: Officer/ Commando who was trained under one of the Cuy’val Dar, with a Mandalorian name granted by his instructor (ala Republic Commando).

Edited by Tramp Graphics

Ok, @Tramp Graphics, it doesn't have to be that. The issue with this is that the clone commando's are a very specialized breed of soldier that does not usually work with assault battalions. At best you would be able to be something along the lines of an ARC trooper, but this is a reward to be earnt through the campaign, long term. If you do join the game you would have to be as a regular clone trooper. If you want a mandalorian name or something, go ahead. If you still want to join you can put forward a character concept. 

16 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok, @Tramp Graphics, it doesn't have to be that. The issue with this is that the clone commando's are a very specialized breed of soldier that does not usually work with assault battalions. At best you would be able to be something along the lines of an ARC trooper, but this is a reward to be earnt through the campaign, long term. If you do join the game you would have to be as a regular clone trooper. If you want a mandalorian name or something, go ahead. If you still want to join you can put forward a character concept. 

Well, I’m just talking career and specs here. The Clone Soldier career, Clone Officer spec as the first spec and Commando from the AoR Soldier career as a second out of career spec.