Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

Temple Initiative: 

1. @Edgehawk
  2. @btmaja +1 defence
  3. @Shlambate
  4. @KungFuFerret
  5. Trapper: 4 soak, 8/13 wounds, 12/12 strain
  6. @player3333902
  7. B2 Super Battle Droid Squad 2: armour 1, soak 5, 13/50 wounds, 3/10 men ((short range))
  8. Cortosis Battle Droid Squad: armour 1, cortosis, soak 5, 39/50 wounds, 8/10 men ((short range)) upgraded difficulty
  9. Probe Droid: soak 3, 9/20 wounds, 3/5 men ((short range))

@player3333902, sorry, my mistake. It would have to be reflect (it was a long day).

@btmaja you are up next. 

Oh and @Rabobankrider, just to check, did u add on the setback i gave to the cortosis droids? Cse i spent 2 advantage to crit, 2 to give a setback to the enemy and 1 to pass a boost. So if the range adds a setback to their check, shdn’t there be 2 setbacks? Just checking. I might decide to switch it abit to use the triumph for a crit and add another setback die to that roll instead if it means i survive(since i dont think the triumph has been used yet)

@player3333902, there should have been 2 setback yes, my mistake. The range increases the difficulty, but you do already have a setback for your armour. 

Missed Setback Dice: 1eS 1 failure
s-f.pngOk, so that reduces the damage by 1, but the rest of the check remains the same. 

When @btmaja is done, @Shlambate will be up. 

Temple Initiative: 

1. @Edgehawk
  2. @btmaja +1 defence
  3. @Shlambate
  4. @KungFuFerret
  6. @player3333902
  7. B2 Super Battle Droid Squad 2: armour 1, soak 5, 13/50 wounds, 3/10 men ((short range))
  8. Cortosis Battle Droid Squad: armour 1, cortosis, soak 5, 39/50 wounds, 8/10 men ((short range)) upgraded difficulty

I’ll be putting as much dmg as i can against the cortosis droids, do u guys want to all target them too and wipe them out this turn? Since im directly beside them, i can then use 2 manuevers to get back to cover or smth.

14 hours ago, player3333902 said:

I’ll be putting as much dmg as i can against the cortosis droids, do u guys want to all target them too and wipe them out this turn? Since im directly beside them, i can then use 2 manuevers to get back to cover or smth.

If you want us to fire at them you need to be out of the way or we have a chance to shoot you.

@btmaja, that is correct, you can just take 1 strain for that. You killed 2 and injured one there so you can add use that in your ic when you have time. 

@Shlambate it is your turn yeah.

Temple Initiative: 

1. @Edgehawk
  2. @btmaja +1 defence
  3. @Shlambate
  4. @KungFuFerret
  6. @player3333902
  8. Cortosis Battle Droid Squad: armour 1, cortosis, soak 5, 27/50 wounds, 6/10 men ((short range)) upgraded difficulty

Gunnery: 1eP+3eA+2eB+2eD+1eS 3 successes, 2 advantage
p-a.pnga-s.pnga-s-a.pnga-a.pngb-s-a.pngb--.pngd-th.pngd-th.pngs--.png

I spend Destiny to downgrade the enemy pool making it impossible to friendly fire, Rabo what were the stats on my big gun? Because Slugger Autofires into the dealing Base+3 x2 - 10

Temple Initiative: 

1. @Edgehawk
  2. @btmaja +1 defence
  3. @Shlambate
  4. @KungFuFerret
  6. @player3333902
  8. Cortosis Battle Droid Squad: armour 1, cortosis, soak 5, 1/50 wounds, 1/10 men ((short range)) upgraded difficulty

@Shlambate that is correct yeah. You can put up your ic when ready. @KungFuFerret, when you're ready it's your turn.