Ranged Heavy: 2eP+2eA+2eB+2eD 3 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
p--.pngp-tr.pnga-a.pnga-s-a.pngb-s-a.pngb-s.pngd-th.pngd-f.png

Well then

3 successes = 15 damage, 2 advantage = x2 damage = 30 -x2 soak 22. Squad wiped

Triumph! Who wants an upgrade.

Just now, Shlambate said:

Healing? 11/16, I have 5 hp left!

Just asking, will get on it.

Move to Slugger, inject Stimpack (since I dunno if we can make a Medicine check during combat), 6 HP has been restored.

23 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I think if you dedicate your action to it you can, you see medics in films etc doing medical work so I don't really have a problem with it. 

Alright, if that's the case, I'll take the upgrade from Slugger. Looks like an average check.

EDIT: Aw, screwed everything up. Hold on.

Medicine [Medic Time]: 3eP+2eD+1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage
p-a.pngp-s.pngp-a-a.pngd-th-th.pngd-f-f.pngb-s-a.png

Uh, wow. If Slugger had strain, that'd be 2 strain down, but no healing. What do you want to take, @Shlambate, the stimpack or the check?

Edited by satkaz

8 minutes ago, satkaz said:

Alright, if that's the case, I'll take the upgrade from Slugger. Looks like an average check.

EDIT: Aw, screwed everything up. Hold on.

Medicine [Medic Time]: 3eP+2eD+1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage
p-a.pngp-s.pngp-a-a.pngd-th-th.pngd-f-f.pngb-s-a.png

Uh, wow. If Slugger had strain, that'd be 2 strain down, but no healing. What do you want to take, @Shlambate, the stimpack or the check?

Stim is a manuever. Both if applicable.

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@satkaz, that's fine with me. 

Combat Initiative:

1. PC
  2. PC 
  3. PC
  4. PC
  5. B1 Battle Droid Squad: 4 soak, 10/20 wounds, 3/5 droids
  6. PC
  7. New Droid Squad 1: 6 soak, 23/30 wounds, 4/5 droids, 1 armour
  8. PC
  9. PC

So it's 6 of you guys to go before the droids can again (assuming they live that long). 

Are we in a new round set?  If so I'd like to have Spanner go, and try and rig the speeder to explode in the middle of the droids.

@Rabobankrider, I'll probably have Akua move over to Spanner to help by taking the attention of the droids(unless someone else is better suited to it, cause I don't have reflect, but I havn't suffered any wounds so far). What's the difficulty of the lightsaber check I'll make? If I'm not wrong, I'm attacking squad 5 and spanner is attacking squad 7? I can use quick strike to add a boost die too.

And on another note, does anyone wish to develop a romantic relationship with Akua? Akua as you can tell from her ic is abit of a fiesty and tomboyish girl, which results in her not really following the code at times and I feel a romance would be a good way to express it. She'll not know that she likes the pc till the pc confesses though. She'll feel happier when she's near the pc(which means she'll want to spend more time with the pc etc which will be kinda noticeable), but due to her innocence, she won't know that it's love till she is told that what she feels is love, where she will then accept her feelings and confess or smth. 

9 hours ago, player3333902 said:

@Rabobankrider, I'll probably have Akua move over to Spanner to help by taking the attention of the droids(unless someone else is better suited to it, cause I don't have reflect, but I havn't suffered any wounds so far). What's the difficulty of the lightsaber check I'll make? If I'm not wrong, I'm attacking squad 5 and spanner is attacking squad 7? I can use quick strike to add a boost die too.

As much as I and Spanner appreciate the support, be aware he is planning on blowing something up in his immediate location...so...you know...take that into consideration :D  

18 hours ago, player3333902 said:

And on another note, does anyone wish to develop a romantic relationship with Akua? Akua as you can tell from her ic is abit of a fiesty and tomboyish girl, which results in her not really following the code at times and I feel a romance would be a good way to express it. She'll not know that she likes the pc till the pc confesses though. She'll feel happier when she's near the pc(which means she'll want to spend more time with the pc etc which will be kinda noticeable), but due to her innocence, she won't know that it's love till she is told that what she feels is love, where she will then accept her feelings and confess or smth. 

I’m sorry Slugger loves only one woman, Martha. She weighs  150 kg fires Lasers at 10,000 bolts per minute.

On 11/24/2018 at 5:23 PM, KungFuFerret said:

As much as I and Spanner appreciate the support, be aware he is planning on blowing something up in his immediate location...so...you know...take that into consideration :D  

Ahhh XD. Well, akua probably doesn't know that and well, she cares for all the clones under her command, so she would try to defend him unless he says he has something. 

1 minute ago, player3333902 said:

Ahhh XD. Well, akua probably doesn't know that and well, she cares for all the clones under her command, so she would try to defend him unless he says he has something. 

Oh I understand, just saying, keep that in mind for your future actions, because once I get a difficulty for rigging the thing to blow, Spanner's doing it and running like heck :D