Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

Is there anyone currently Engaged to the super droids?  If so please speak up so I know who to watch for in the chat, assuming you take a maneuver to get out of the way  :)   I'll hold off posting Spanners ramming attack until confirmation it's clear.   I know you said it's clear @Vergence, but I assumed that was in regards to your PC only.

Combat Initiative:

1. PC
  2. PC 
  3. PC
  4. PC
  5. B1 Battle Droid Squad: 4 soak, 10/20 wounds, 3/5 droids
  6. PC
  7. New Droid Squad 1: 6 soak, 29/30 wounds, 5/5 droids, 1 armour
  8. PC
  9. PC
  10. B1 Battle Droid Squad: 4 soak, 20/20 wounds, 5/5 droids

@Vergence has finished off the second squad of new droids so that's one less squad for you lot!

Sadly I don't have enuf xp in move to throw anything, but if spanner is coming my way, I was thinking using my action to attack the droids one last time and a enchanced athletics manuever to jump out of the way. What's the difficulty of the new squad of droids?

And quick check, which squad is Akua currently fighting? Sorry I'm abit lost cause I missed some of the earlier messages  

Edited by player3333902

Found these and thought you guys may enjoy them. 

@player3333902, if you want it may be easiest to just go before @KungFuFerret, and you can spend a maneuver to move to attack another squad while Spanner ploughs down the others. Attacking any squad is an average melee, but with a setback for the armour. You are currently engaged with squad 7.

3 hours ago, player3333902 said:

Alright, thanks. Will do so. Btw, where can I find the table for critical injuries? I'm not able to find it for some reason. 

There is one in all of the corebooks, check the index under Critical, and you should find the page number pretty quickly.

Just now, KungFuFerret said:

Is Akua also moving away from the uber-droids that Spanner is about to ram into?  

Yup. I'm trying to clear up the 1st droid squad, so we can focus on the other 2. Is anyone targetting squad 5 atm?

Combat Initiative:

1. PC
  2. PC 
  3. PC
  4. PC
  5. B1 Battle Droid Squad: 4 soak, 2/20 wounds, 1/5 droids
  6. PC
  7. New Droid Squad 1: 6 soak, 29/30 wounds, 5/5 droids, 1 armour
  8. PC
  9. PC
  10. B1 Battle Droid Squad: 4 soak, 20/20 wounds, 5/5 droids

@KungFuFerret, average piloting (planetary) with a boost for the droids lack of manoeuvrability. Damage is calculate with silhouette*(speed*2), that seems to provide decent damage from a ramming attack. However the speeder will also suffer a minor collision from the hit here. Here's the stats for the bike: http://swrpg.viluppo.net/transportation/vehicles/413/

Ramming Speed!!: 3eA+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat
a-s.pnga-a.pnga-s.pngb-s.pngd-f-th.pngd-th.png

Spanner is going to do the Punch It driving action to get the machine up to full speed, and suffer the system strain.   So if I'm reading your equation right, it will 2*(3*2)= 12 damage total.   And depending on if the droids are still alive, and the speeder is still in their midst, I'll have something else in mind for Spanner's next action.  If he just sort of plows through them and keeps moving, that's fine, just please let me know how that plays out, proximity to the droids is an important detail going forward in Spanner's insanity that he calls a functioning brain.  :D  

You can decide if you want to carry on through or stay in their midst, the speeders fast enough to cross the range bands in one maneuver so you've got plenty to work with in terms of that. You will need to roll a crit for the minor collision, no reductions to it as there's no shields. 

Edited by Rabobankrider

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

You can decide if you want to carry on through or stay in their midst, the speeders fast enough to cross the range bands in one maneuver so you've got plenty to work with in terms of that. You will need to roll a crit for the minor collision, no reductions to it as there's no shields. 

Rolling a crit for the damage to the speeder?  Or to the droids?  And if it's my call, then I want him to end up in the middle of the droids

4 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

For the speeder due to the collision, and it's your call so it's fine landing there :)

Critical Damage: 1d100 4

So according to the chart, that's just 1 ship strain, so a total of 3 strain away from the speeder at this point.  I'll post the action shortly as I'm assuming anyone that was in the way has since moved out of the way after this many warnings IC and OOC.