Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

I'm fine with Anler taking his turn late. Since you uncivilized clones will probably want to shoot things before he does the honorable thing and engages in melee.

Can we assume Anler has had time to commit his Force Die to Sense, since we are waiting for them?

Description Attack w/2 pistols (maneuver to Short, 2 Strain to Aim)
Results 3eP+2eB+2eD2 failures, 4 advantage [3eP=-, A/A, A] [2eB=A/A, -] [2eD=F/F, Th]
p--.pngp-a-a.pngp-a.pngb-a-a.pngb--.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

Epic! 

I'll use the 3 Advantage to gain +1 ranged defense until the end of my next turn; the 4th Advantage can pass a Boost. I'll also use Second Wind x3 (Incidental), to recover the 3 Strain I've already incurred.

9 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Description Attack w/2 pistols (maneuver to Short, 2 Strain to Aim)
Results 3eP+2eB+2eD2 failures, 4 advantage [3eP=-, A/A, A] [2eB=A/A, -] [2eD=F/F, Th]
p--.pngp-a-a.pngp-a.pngb-a-a.pngb--.pngd-f-f.pngd-th.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

Epic! 

Wow... You must remember to send your monthly bribe to Orokos.

I personally don't mind but, most won't suggest it. Anytime you're engaged with an enemy that a range attack targets, it auto-upgrades the check. Furthermore, upon a despair rolled on the range attack creates opportunity for you to be shot instead of the enemy. With that said, waiting for weeks to meta around the situation isn't necessary a fun game either. Whichever minion group you do decide to engage melee with, us clones can attempt to target that group last so the game still progresses.

Edited by Vergence

Combat Initaiative:

1. PC
  2. PC 
  3. PC
  4. PC
  5. B1 Battle Droid Squad: 4 soak, 10/20 wounds, 3/5 droids
  6. PC
  7. New Droid Squad 1: 6 soak, 30/30 wounds, 5/5 droids, 1 armour
  8. PC
  9. PC
  10. New Droid Squad 2: 6 soak, 30/30 wounds, 5/5 droids, 1 armour
  11. B1 Battle Droid Squad: 4 soak, 20/20 wounds, 5/5 droids

@player3333902 feel free to attack one of the minion groups, they're at short range currently, and the clones can avoid you easy enough with targeting another group. 

That is up to @player3333902, all are within range of Akua attacking (short range so can run at them). For reference the B1's are at the front, so if you wanted to hop over the droids to attack from behind that would be the new droids. 

@Shlambate the up to date health of the squads is in the initiative order a couple of posts above. 

@Quigonjinnandjuice if I don't hear from you in the next couple of days I'm going to have to assume you are inactive and remove your character from the campaign. 

@Edgehawk I recently bought the Age of Rebellion GM screen, and noticed that it came with a booklet that included some rules on squad formations etc. Is that something you currently have access to? Because that may be handy as squad leader, if not I can send you the necessary info. 

Edited by Rabobankrider

4 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk I recently bought the Age of Rebellion GM screen, and noticed that it came with a booklet that included some rules on squad formations etc. Is that something you currently have access to? Because that may be handy as squad leader, if not I can send you the necessary info. 

I have it, but thought Squad rules were mostly for bossing around npc allies, not my PC Cyclone squad mates.

With your permission, I might try to incorporate some of it, assuming my "Squad" cooperates and actually follows orders. ?