Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

Ok, those with successes can hear a clanking sound of droid footsteps approaching from the turbo lift around the corridor from the road you lot are running down. Anyone with advantage can tell there is about 20 or so droids (can only tell so much from hearing). Disadvantage for @KungFuFerret, I'd say that's just a strain from the stress of the battle etc. 

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

If you guys want to prepare for combat then you can roll Cool for initiative. You do have a little time to prepare some stuff if you wanted to try an ambush or something. 

Well if we have time for an ambush, I'd like to have Spanner try and rig up some kind of electricity trap to short out the approaching droids, to some level of negative effect determined with the result.  

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@KungFuFerret, you could always rig a power outlet or something on a nearby building, making a sort of timed electrical explosion. I'd say an average mechanics or computers could do that, but I will add a setback for you being pressed for time with the incoming squad. 

Electrical Trap: 2eD+2eA+2eP 3 successes
d-th.pngd-f-th.pnga-a.pnga-a.pngp-s-s.pngp-s-s.png

No setback since I have ranks in Gearhead, which remove setback from Mechanics checks.  How do you want to handle the effect of the trap?  I'm fine with whatever, as long as it's a tangible detriment to them.

@KungFuFerret, it will do some good damage to the incoming droids no worries. I think I'll treat it similar to an ion grenade. 

@Shlambate, you can but you won't be able to hide if you do that. 

@Vergence, I did some reading on the stealth stuff for groups, and it seems that in a situation like this players can pass their extra successes onto other players. So if you had 3 successes and another had 1 failure you could both pass. I think the quote is 'Extra Successs on a Stealth check may be used to aid any allied characters who are infiltrating at the same time. Effectively, the successful character points out a factor that might otherwise have caused the ally to fail'. With the number of players that may help keep things moving. 

Would you guys prefer akua to use a move(if it succeeds) to draw the droids nearer with a sound? Like just tossing something to make a sound for the droids to come to. Or would you prefer her sneak behind the droids and attack from behind? She has no reflect atm. 

@Kymrel, @player3333902, @Edgehawk and @Quigonjinnandjuice, if you guys are planning on hiding I will also need average stealth checks from you to add to the pool. If you want to try anything else let me know. 

@KungFuFerret, if you want to hide as well you'd have time to dash into cover next to a brother or something and can do an average stealth for that. 

Also unless you guys are planning something else I will need initiative rolls for the upcoming combat. Because you are prepared it will be with cool. 

14 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@KungFuFerret, if you want to hide as well you'd have time to dash into cover next to a brother or something and can do an average stealth for that. 

Oh, I thought that was a group check someone else did for us?   Uh, ok then, let me get home and I'll make a stealth roll.  Any modifiers to consider for it?  Rolling boosts or whatnot.

Not for this one, the group check in this case means that if you fail, you can take an extra success from someone if they rolled one. Eg. if you roll a blank @satkaz has 2 success and could pass you one so you both pass. It's not something that can be done every time, but in this scenario it should make life easier for everyone. 

Edited by Rabobankrider

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Not for this one, the group check in this case means that if you fail, you can take an extra success from someone if they rolled one. Eg. if you roll a blank @satkaz has 2 success and could pass you one so you both pass. It's not something that can be done every time, but in this scenario it should make life easier for everyone. 

Sneaky Sneaky: 2eD+3eA 0 successes
d-th-th.pngd-th.pnga-a.pnga-a.pnga-a.png