Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

Medicine [Tending]: 2eP+1eA+2eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
p-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pngd--.pngd-f-f.png

Oh right, forgot I had the medical backpack that gave me boost (and reduced critical injury difficulty by 1). Let's see how the boost goes.

Boost Die: 1eB 0 successes
b--.png

Yeah, no. Guess the clone on the ground isn't being healed right now. For 2 advantage, hmm...don't have an idea myself.

38 minutes ago, satkaz said:

Medicine [Tending]: 2eP+1eA+2eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
p-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pngd--.pngd-f-f.png

Oh right, forgot I had the medical backpack that gave me boost (and reduced critical injury difficulty by 1). Let's see how the boost goes.

Boost Die: 1eB 0 successes
b--.png

Yeah, no. Guess the clone on the ground isn't being healed right now. For 2 advantage, hmm...don't have an idea myself.

The adv could be spent to maybe stabilize him, so he isn't in risk of dying, assuming he was bleeding out in the first place.   Perhaps you could use them to get some information about the nature of the wounds.  Blaster wounds would be different from stab wounds for example, or if it was some other kind of attack.   Or the ever present "send forward as boost on someone else's roll".

2 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

Perhaps you could use them to get some information about the nature of the wounds.  Blaster wounds would be different from stab wounds for example, or if it was some other kind of attack.

That's a great idea. I'll spend the 2 advantage for that.

4 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I'd say hard lore, three setback but a boost to jedi. This is a really secretive character so it is going to be tricky. 

Lore check: 4eA+3eD+3eS 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-s.pnga-a.pnga-a-a.pnga-a-a.pngd-f-th.pngd-th.pngd-th.pngs--.pngs-f.pngs-th.png

That went better than I expected really.  Going to toss the boost forward to whoever rolls next.

While leading the group to the market sector will I need to make any checks to stay on track of the enemy?

I'd like to make a Perception check just to keep an extra watchful eye and ear while making our way there. Maybe I'll get something from any civilians we may pass on the way.

@satkaz, you can re-roll your medical check later if you want. I like to keep them a bit spaced out. 

@Quigonjinnandjuice, as your not officially tracking them yet you don't need to worry about that yet. When you get to the market that may become relevant though. 

You guys can do an average perception check to spot anything on the way, and an average athletics to see how quick you lot can run there (if you stick as a group it'll be the slowest check). 

After that I'll get the next ic up :)