Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

17 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Shlambate if you want @Vergence or whoever took the co-pilot seat ( missed who) can make an active scan (average computers) to see if there is anyone to shoot, or you can do a hard perception to see if the sky is clear. 

@player3333902 and @Quigonjinnandjuice, you guys can post your ic now you've spotted the droid. :)

Spanner took the copilot seat but we probably have some NPC clones with us filling the gunnery roles. Slugger was the only Cyclone who claimed a gunnery seat.

18 hours ago, Shlambate said:

@KungFuFerret your much better at computers than Slugger so could you scan the area to see if we have bogeys coming in.

@Rabobankrider  would the scanning action requested be something I can do as the co-pilot, or would that fall to someone else's job?   I'm fine if it is, just wanted to confirm if I'm the one who needs to make the roll or not.   

@KungFuFerret, other than the usual city traffic, the skies seem to be clean, your enemy seems to be dedicated to a ground attack. 

@Vergence can you do an piloting (planetary) check to see how well you navigate between the buildings and the traffic lines so I can see how fast you can arrive to backup the others. The baseline will be 2 purple with a setback and a boost, but is upgraded with a red for each point of speed (so speed 2 means 2 reds etc).

@player3333902 and @Quigonjinnandjuice, please do an athletics check vs 1eC+1eD+1eS to see if you can find cover from the droid. 

Corouscant Guard Squad: Soak 5, 46/50 wounds, 10/10 men

38 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Vergence can you do an piloting (planetary) check to see how well you navigate between the buildings and the traffic lines so I can see how fast you can arrive to backup the others. The baseline will be 2 purple with a setback and a boost, but is upgraded with a red for each point of speed (so speed 2 means 2 reds 

Planetary piloting: 3eP+1eB+2eC+1eS 2 failures, 3 advantage
p-a.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-a.pngb--.pngc-f-f.pngc-f.pngs-f.png

?

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/8/10/rise-of-the-separatists/ Dooku is not as immortal as I thought ? Also more sourcebooks is a very good sign to me. 

@player3333902, I'd say your advantage is you find a safe spot near the droid so if you want to deal with it things will be a bit easier. If you want to narrate your hiding place as you see fit, that's fine with me. :)

5 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/8/10/rise-of-the-separatists/ Dooku is not as immortal as I thought ? Also more sourcebooks is a very good sign to me. 

@player3333902, I'd say your advantage is you find a safe spot near the droid so if you want to deal with it things will be a bit easier. If you want to narrate your hiding place as you see fit, that's fine with me. :)

When It comes out I wonder if we could switch to the careers and species

On 8/11/2018 at 5:53 AM, Rabobankrider said:

The new sourcebook sounds so cool :D

@Quigonjinnandjuice, no worries. You can indeed, it'd be an easy ranged (light) check, but with a setback due to it being pretty much impossible to predict the droids firing. 

@Vergence, when the droid is destroyed you will be able to arrive at the area and attempt a landing (average piloting as it is a bit of a squeeze).

Edited by Rabobankrider