Rabobankrider

Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

Yeah, when @Kymrel is happy with the plan set out by Obi-Wan (references!) then he can relay the plan to you guys as your carrier takes you to the lower levels after hyperspace. 

Speaking of, you guys have some choices regarding the carrier. Outside of being a passenger you have a pilot, co-pilot/gunner (front guns and missiles) and two side gunner (those weird laser balls) to man. If no one wants to take a particular seat, I will supply an npc to fill it, but you guys get first dibs obviously. 

@Vergence I should also have said, your armour would be slightly different to the others. Instead of the standard phase 1 helmet you'd have the pilot helmet, just in case you were interest :)Phase 1 clone pilot helmet

Obviously you can customise you armour and helmet like everyone else, this is just a different base line for you to start from. 

Edited by Rabobankrider

7 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Vergence I should also have said, your armour would be slightly different to the others. Instead of the standard phase 1 helmet you'd have the pilot helmet, just in case you were interest :):

Phase 1 clone pilot helmet

Obviously you can customise you armour and helmet like everyone else, this is just a different base line for you to start from. 

Cool. Even planetary pilots get those? I might need to find a new pix to spray paint a Mynock on :lol:

15 minutes ago, Vergence said:

If anybody wants to jump into the co-pilot seat to maybe reduce some of the handling setbacks, go for it for using the co-pilot action.

I would if I wasn't the best Gunner here, Cause Slugger also a great copilot at 4 agility. We can't be defenseless.

Just getting to the lower level, 8675 would probably be on the look out for any signs of Sepi spies or anyone talking about the riots. Definitely doing whatever he can to be fully prepared for what is to come.

Would I be able to make a Perception or Streetwise check as we patrol to the confirmed riot locations? To potentially find the source of the riots, or maybe know what is going on from someone who has experienced it first hand.