JohnWE

Thank you FFG for the Scurrg

On 30/09/2017 at 5:14 PM, Erion_Fett said:

My favourite version of scurrg:
Sol Sixxa: Havoc, Adaptability/VI, Autoblaster Turret, Bomblet, Accuracy Corrector, "Genius". 

Not sure why you'd want Sixxa with non-Mine bombs and Genius - it's not like he's immune to the damage (as Nym is). 

I hate the Scurrg.

Not because it came out and went right to the top of the meta.

Not because it has an EPT, so Nym (whoever the * he is) is a better pilot in that brick than well known Aces in sleek fighters.

Not because FFG once again screwed up in designing a ship way too many slots, a solid dial, really stout health, 3 die arc primary (like an Interceptor man) and a turret slot too.

It IS selfishly because I own four Punishers (yeah, I was an idiot) that basically suck in comparison to their Rebel and Scum counterparts; they're the poster child for BAD design. Thankfully I've not opened three of them, so I have the option of never looking upon their uselessness....maybe I'll gift them away to players I know of whom wish sadness upon, if I find any I dislike; that's yet to occur ?

I'm glad people are loving them and taking in the victories by droves, I truly am. It's not the Scurrg's fault, it's great; it's the one who designed the Punisher who is to blame for my intense vitriol.

....carry on. 

Edited by clanofwolves

7 hours ago, ABXY said:

Not sure why you'd want Sixxa with non-Mine bombs and Genius - it's not like he's immune to the damage (as Nym is). 

Because its more funny when you can hurt yourself with your bombs, it's more a scum-like tactic. Like when Leia activates the Thermal Detonator in front of Jabba. (This is my kind of bounty hunter, fearless and inventive ;D)

Also, I think that I can avoid Distance 1 throwing the bomb to one side and Barrel-Rolling to other side, but I don't try it

3 hours ago, Erion_Fett said:

Also, I think that I can avoid Distance 1 throwing the bomb to one side and Barrel-Rolling to other side, but I don't try it

Fair point - I'd forgotten his little bendy-bomb trick... 

... I just tested it, and yes, if you drop with 1-turn in one direction then BR in the opposite direction, as far forward as possible, you get clear by a couple of millimetres.