Plaindog

Release of books?

FFG does not have an official presence on these forums. So you are unlikely to get a response from FFG.

There seems to have been some sort of shipping or production related mishap recently that has stymied RPG production (not sure how the other game lines have fared). Judging by recent RPG news announcements, I think we are going to start seeing a return to normal release cycles. To that end, we should start seeing reprits come across the printers more often.

If you are located in the continental US, it looks like Miniature Market has some in stock, and their prices are generally lower than MSRP.

On 29.9.2017 at 7:58 PM, Desslok said:

Sorry man, the last time I did that, I blew through like a hundred toner cartridges. Do you have any idea how much that stuff costs? 

You're on your own.

Sir, thou art evil! :ph34r:

On 29.9.2017 at 7:58 PM, Desslok said:

Sorry man, the last time I did that, I blew through like a hundred toner cartridges. Do you have any idea how much that stuff costs? 

You're on your own.

The last time I did that, there were accusations that I'd used up all the ink and glossy paper that was meant for this other thing, "Ghosts of something-or-other", and there were some delays... Hey, why's everyone looking at me like that?