Sign in to follow this  
wkf04a

WullffDash

I flew this a couple games against Kanan/Biggs/Zeb the other day and it worked reasonably well. Haven't had the chance to try against anything else yet, just wanted to hear thoughts from the crowd:

Wullff Dash (100)

•Wullffwarro (43) - Auzituck Gunship
Predator (3), Gunner (5), Tactician (2), Hull Upgrade (3)

•Dash Rendar (57) - YT-2400
•Lone Wolf (2), Heavy Laser Cannon (7), Rey (2), •Outrider (5), Smuggling Compartment (0), Scavenger Crane (2), Countermeasures (3)

3 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

Vectored Thrusters

Thought about this and Engine (by dropping Scavenger Crane), but I figured you almost always want to Reinforce, so I thought the Hull Upgrade would be better. Could certainly try the others out though!

I just started flying WullffDash, too! It is pretty fun! Wullff can be surprisingly tanky. 

My Dash is similar, but I have burnout SLAM and prockets. Though I could drop prockets and go for scavenging crane I guess. Burnout can be pretty useful, though.

Here is the Wulff I flew with him:

Wullffwarro (30)
Push the Limit (3)
Kanan Jarrus (3)
Kyle Katarn (3)
Targeting Computer (2)

Total: 41

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

Once Wullff gets clearing stress, he can focus, TL, and reinforce every round. Or double focus and TL every round. Kanan also helps a lot with debris if your move is white.

Here is another Wullff I have been thinking of: 

Wullffwarro (30)
Push the Limit (3)
Ezra Bridger (3)
C-3PO (3)
Targeting Computer (2)

Total: 41

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

This 3poWullff is not as mobile as KananWullff, but should keep similar offensive output, and be more tanky with 3po. 3po + reinforce just seems crazy.

------------

I like the tactician idea you have. How often did you get it to trigger?

Also, I like theBitterFig's idea of vectored thrusters. If you're close to the R2 bubble, a barrel roll might just do the trick. And you could always swap Predator for PTL (unless there is a lot of stress control in your meta...there is not a ton of stress control where I am at) if you ever need to BR and reinforce. But predator is solid, too.

I'm fond of my 44/45 point Wulf of ultimate survivability:

Wulfwarro (44/45)
-Hull Upgrade
-Chewbacca
-R2-D2
-Predator/Expertise

He has two ways to nearly die and then not quite die, and each time they take his shield off, he can just put it back after combat. Chewie is there to save him the turn he would otherwise die. This gets the most out of his ability, though probably is garbage against 98% of lists out there

3 hours ago, HanScottFirst said:

I like the tactician idea you have. How often did you get it to trigger?

Quite a bit actually, and use Predator to help you miss the first shot ?! The trick is if they go for Dash they get into Tactician zone, if they go for Wullff they get HLCed turn Wullff into a big hitter too.