Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
migs6000

Leader tactic values

4 posts in this topic

With the new expansion, the tactic value now let's you reroll dice. It says once per "Attack". The words attack and round are confusing me. So a battle that lasts 2 space battles and 2 ground battles, how many times am I allowed to reroll dice? Sorry if this is a repeat question.

from my understanding, it's per attack. So you get your full re-roll each space and ground phase. Unless someone wants to correct me? By no means an expert.

Maybe with the definition from the RRG it's clearer:

"Combat Round: Players resolve a combat round in which each unit performs one attack..."
"I Space Battle: The current player resolves one attack with all of his ships. Then his opponent resolves one attack with all of his ships."
"II Ground Battle: The current player resolves one attack with all of his ground units. Then his opponent resolves one attack with all of his ground units."
"Next Round: If both factions still have units in the same theater (space or ground), they resolve another combat round, starting with the “Space Battle” step. Otherwise, the combat ends."

So you get to reroll once per arena, per combat round. For example: combat round one you reroll once for the space battle and then once for the ground battle. Then when you attack again on round 2 of combat you get to reroll again for both arenas, etc.