Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ForceSensitive

ISD new card formats AS stat format error

22 posts in this topic

FFG is a pretty great company. But from time to time they goof up little things like formatting, every company does, Wizards still occasionally screws up, wiz-kids practically doesn't have a formatting for any of their games. Here's the latest one for us Armada folks:

On the ISD-1 card the anti-squad value is listed as black-blue.

On the unreleased (potentially not final) Kuat refit, it's blue-black.

Your welcome. Have a good week!

33 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

That's intentional. 

Make sure you roll the correct dice first. 

Otherwise you're opponent is allowed to smash the ISD model with an object of choice. 

Which just happens to be your second ISD. Raddus style.

3 hours ago, GiledPallaeon said:

They must sacrifice a Hammerhead to you to do it though. So there's that. And you can drop Devastator in afterwards and destroy everything but Tantive IV

But nevertheless you will lose the game! 

Noosh and ForceSensitive like this

5 hours ago, ForceSensitive said:

FFG is a pretty great company. But from time to time they goof up little things like formatting, every company does, Wizards still occasionally screws up, wiz-kids practically doesn't have a formatting for any of their games. Here's the latest one for us Armada folks:

On the ISD-1 card the anti-squad value is listed as black-blue.

On the unreleased (potentially not final) Kuat refit, it's blue-black.

Your welcome. Have a good week!

Not the first time they got the order wrong imo.

swm14-interdictor-combat-refit.png raider-ii-class-corvette.png swm21-modified-pelta-class-assault-ship.

imperial-i-class-star-destroyer.png swm29-imperial-star-destroyer-kuat-refit mc80-command-cruiser.png

The new addition makes Black Blue even with Blue Black.

ForceSensitive and Tirion like this

19 minutes ago, svelok said:

Upgrade slots aren't in a consistent order either.

Always:

Officer, Weapons Team, Support Team, Fleet Command, Offensive Retrofit, Experimental Retrofit (could theoretically fit behind Defensive - we don't know), Defensive Retrofit, Ion Cannon, Ordnance, Turbolaser

Or?

Edited by Green Knight
Captain_Nemo and GiledPallaeon like this

1 hour ago, Megatronrex said:

All of these "errors" were foretold in the book of Nelson. These AS inconsistencies are simply more signs of the impending Armadageddon.

And lo, so it was written that when the ISD lies with the CR90 the end shall approach. And all those who held faith in the Nelson shall be saved.

-Armada rulebook pg.38 section: apocalypse

1 hour ago, Noosh said:

And lo, so it was written that when the ISD lies with the CR90 the end shall approach. And all those who held faith in the Nelson shall be saved.

-Armada rulebook pg.38 section: apocalypse

I looked, and there before me was a pale Chimera. His rider was named Darth and Kallus was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the fleet to kill by Blue, Black, and Red dice and by rerolls and ruthless strategies.

Book of Nelson 6:8

5 hours ago, Green Knight said:

Always:

Officer, Weapons Team, Support Team, Fleet Command, Offensive Retrofit, Experimental Retrofit (could theoretically fit behind Defensive - we don't know), Defensive Retrofit, Ion Cannon, Ordnance, Turbolaser

Or?

Hammerhead's Offensive is before Weapons Team, for example.

2 hours ago, Megatronrex said:

I looked, and there before me was a pale Chimera. His rider was named Darth and Kallus was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the fleet to kill by Blue, Black, and Red dice and by rerolls and ruthless strategies.

Book of Nelson 6:8

Do you have the wave 8 edition of the Book of Nelson? Because I have wave 7 edition and I feel like I miss something in my hours of doubt in the one true Admiral.

Megatronrex and ForceSensitive like this

12 minutes ago, Noosh said:

Do you have the wave 8 edition of the Book of Nelson? Because I have wave 7 edition and I feel like I miss something in my hours of doubt in the one true Admiral.

Yes the Eighth Addendum to the Apocrypha of the Admiral. Doubt not, my brother, for in the days of Salvation the words of the one true Admiral shall offer succor unto thee.

Noosh likes this