syrath

Jabba's Realm problem

21 posts in this topic

Anyone come across this one, or similar, just got Jabba's Realm. and when I opened the box, which appeared to be factory sealed , I have the jaw piece of the Rancor missing and an axe head broken of a Gammoreon Guard. Is this common in Imperiak Assault, the reason I ask is that I recently got a hold of the Grand Inquisitor and it was missing the mission page from it.

Yes, it's common. My Jabba's Realm was fine except the Rancor-induced indentations on Shyla's hero sheet. Maybe the Finnish post was throwing the box less than your shipper. :D

Bad luck with the missing parts though.

VadersMarchKazoo likes this

I had indentations on the hero cards, broken part on Gammoreon Guard weapon, plus i was missing shyla figure. But I got a Jedi knight Luke instead. LOL They are good in fixing these type of things.

Fightwookies likes this

6 hours ago, wannabepudge said:

http://parts.asmodeena.com

Tell them your issues and they are usually pretty good about replacing. I'd recommend attaching pictures of broken figures.

Yes. I had a misprinted objective card in Dead of Winter, and missing meeples in Hit Z Road. Both were quickly replaced without issue.

I know (from other people missing the rpg dice from their packs) that they are good at replacing, but the I just wondered if it was common. Having a few people (including myself) on a forum with problems on a forum will often look like a massive problem , but it could be only 1 in 10,000 or 1 in 50,000 but still look bad, but this is the second time this has happened to me, again could be very rare but from the looks of it it is quite rare.

Many thanks for the replies

Edited by syrath

I had my two gamorrean guards' weapon broken. They replaced the figures after I sent pictures through the link above. Always a bit disappointing to have something broken when opening the box, but the support is really efficient!

I own everything that's been released to this point and the only thing that was even slightly damaged was a broken probe in the core box, which FFG replaced inside of a week.

Another player in my group who's also purchased everything had a headless Vinto (who is now named Ichabod).

YMMV, but it seems that the Rancor gets hungry sitting in that box.

rbaker1978 likes this

52 minutes ago, vapodge said:

I own everything that's been released to this point and the only thing that was even slightly damaged was a broken probe in the core box, which FFG replaced inside of a week.

Talking about owning everything - I have everything as well. So far I have reconnected 3 legs of the Probe Droids to their bases with glue, and (apart from the dents on the hero sheets) nothing else has been broken or missing.

A number of the figures have needed hot water treatment, including the Rancor and its base. Both the Gamorrean Guard and Weequay Pirate weapons are fragile and snap off easily if bent without heat.

Jabba's Realm was a mess.  I also own everything, and before JR had only had one single unit some broken- the tip of a Nexu's tail.  With Jabba's Realm, I had one Weequay weapon broken, two Gamorrean axe heads snapped off, and Shyla cut off at the ankles.  

Bad call with the packaging on that one, especially with those hulking rancor pieces being so loose.

Oh, totally.  For all my complaints about the awful condition JR arrived for me and so many others, FFG is always incredible easy to work with in getting replacements. 

DerBaer and vapodge like this

For what's it worth, I recently bought Jabba's Realm, and beside a few bent weapon's I have had no problems what so ever.

I post this purely as a no-problems-counter-voice and I mean no offense what so ever :) I have no problem to report.

subtrendy2 likes this

46 minutes ago, angelman2 said:

For what's it worth, I recently bought Jabba's Realm, and beside a few bent weapon's I have had no problems what so ever.

I post this purely as a no-problems-counter-voice and I mean no offense what so ever :) I have no problem to report.

I know people only ever come on the internet to complain (or at least, it very often feels like it).

I too had no issues with my Jabba's Realm box (apart from the aforementioned bent weapons)

That said, Asmodee/FFG are very good with replacements, so any issues should be photographed and sent to the appropriate contact point.

Edited by Majushi
subtrendy2 and angelman2 like this