Sign in to follow this  
Raahk

Rule Question: Perception

Hey guys,

i am a new owner of one copy of this game and i can't seem to wrap my head around the card "perception". During a test i am allowed to contribute cards from my hand to the skill test (kind of like the Edge battle with the force pips in Star Wars: The card game, correct?) if the symbol matches the test. Perception would add 2 lore to the test, but the card states that i am only allowed to add one? i am heavily confused :blink:

I hope you can cast light into the darkness that surrounds me already even before i've begun to unravel the mysteries that lie beyond :D

About perecption: You're allowed to have 2 copies of each card in your deck. When using perception (and all other similar skill cards), you can still commit any number of cards to your test, but only one card named "perception". This restirction applies to other players as well, only 1 copy of "perception" can be commited to a single skill test.

You should the the rules reference about "Skill Tests" and "Skill test Timing", that may convey the general idea of skill tests to you.