Blackbird888

Unlimited Power -- Sourcebook for Mystics

1 minute ago, Shlambate said:

And Knights of Fate in 2076!

I can understand your skepticism, Shlam, but consider this: if this model is correct, Unlimited Power would be out in Q2 2018... which is the quarter it was designated to be released in.  So the chances of further books, such as Knights of Fate, also being released in the quarter they were targeted for is increased.

So the mid-July prediction I currently have is probably not far off... based on current data.  Which is obviously a little shaky, still.

I hope I’m wrong, but I expect the book releases to be staggered by at least a month. Need to give B&M stores a chance to unload the first book to make room for the next (and make some money to pay for the next one as well).

Edited by nameless ronin

5 hours ago, Absol197 said:

So... Realms of Terrinoth, announced more than three months after Unlimited Power, has now gotten two preview articles.

...Maybe we could get one for our Mystic book?  Maybe?  Just a little?

Bro. This is what I'm saying. 

7 hours ago, Ni Fang said:

Just got back from my local hobby and gaming store, On their list of preorders they updated it to sometime in mid to late april or early may.

Here's hoping.

19 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

That is highly dependant on the type of knowledge in question.......

This is very true; I'm much better off not knowing things that are mimetically infectious.  I'd sooner not have my memories and personality devoured by sentient information, thank you very much. 

Edited by Absol197

1 hour ago, Absol197 said:

This is very true; I'm much better off not knowing things that are mimetically infectious.  I'd sooner not have my memories and personality devoured by sentient information, thank you very much. 

Like conflict talents

2 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

Like conflict talents

Nah, conflict talents just make me feel slightly emo and whiny about having to make hard choices to protect those I love.  I'm talking about full on sentient information infecting your body like a disease, eating your mind until the person we know as Daeglan no longer exists, then using your body as a vector to spread to other minds.

Like [MIMETICALLY INFECTIOUS INFORMATION REDACTED].

...Oh, **** O_O .

1 minute ago, Absol197 said:

Nah, conflict talents just make me feel slightly emo and whiny about having to make hard choices to protect those I love.  I'm talking about full on sentient information infecting your body like a disease, eating your mind until the person we know as Daeglan no longer exists, then using your body as a vector to spread to other minds.

Like [MIMETICALLY INFECTIOUS INFORMATION REDACTED].

...Oh, **** O_O .

so like this? Venom-and-Carnage.jpg?q=50&w=786&h=393&f