Blackbird888

Unlimited Power -- Sourcebook for Mystics

82 posts in this topic

We've had crafting rules for everything else, I can see this being the next in there. That, or make your own Force power, which can only end in GM tears.

On 9/22/2017 at 7:44 PM, Blackbird888 said:

Also, I'd like to point out that one of the new specializations wasn't a reprint of Hermit.

I remember reading that thread!

Absol197 likes this

I really really hope the alchemist is weirder then just add force bonus to things. I want abominations. Or i want a warp force power that allows you to warpflesh and add force powers to things.

I'm hoping it has the rules for crafting force twisted abominations. You vehicle rules for making biological dark side monsters you can ride into combat....

9 hours ago, TheShard said:

I really really hope the alchemist is weirder then just add force bonus to things. I want abominations. Or i want a warp force power that allows you to warpflesh and add force powers to things.

6 hours ago, Decorus said:

I'm hoping it has the rules for crafting force twisted abominations. You vehicle rules for making biological dark side monsters you can ride into combat....

Well that all sounds suitably terrifying. Dark Side sourcebook confirmed!

So assuming Mystics gets a conflict talent overall people are assuming it’s going to be alchemy - however could we end up with multiple?

IMHO all 3 of the trees lend themselves to a conflict talent - and considering the mystic background I could easily see us having more than 1 conflict tree

Prophecy of doom

Alchemical corruption 

Magus twisting of force 

spring to mind