Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Friday, If you could ask Chris Allen any question what would it be?

50 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

Happy Friday @Cubanboy

Are you running out of weekly questions? Well, don't think there's much I'd ask Chris Allen in person I wouldn't try to get out of him on the forum. Seeing as I've never felt the need.... Well, maybe I've got none. 

Oh cmon, nothing? What's his favorite crayon, and how many can he eat in a minute? Has he ever thought of changing the name to Carolina craps for April fools? Favorite flavor of ice cream? does this rag smell like choroform? How many krayts does it take to screw in a lightbulb?( not the podcasters, that answer is obviously 1. I mean the mythological dragon from the Star Wars universe).

1 hour ago, LagJanson said:

Happy Friday @Cubanboy

Are you running out of weekly questions? Well, don't think there's much I'd ask Chris Allen in person I wouldn't try to get out of him on the forum. Seeing as I've never felt the need.... Well, maybe I've got none. 

Not even by a long shot... :-p

Are tie fighters blue or gray?

Edited by Cubanboy

what other cool things do the krayts hand out other than the Inquisitor range ruler? Zach handed me one of those in Peoria a little bit ago and its received rave reviews ever since as my Inquisitor guns down all comers (well in my head he does, back off).  Curious what other mad trinkets the krayts peddle.   

Edited by Lobokai

Unknown to me. I am quite disconected from "the world".

But ohhhhh man this Sunday we will play one "Hiperspace surprise strike". 4 Gozantis fully loaded vs Evil Scum. Defence Turrets hidden in asteroids. One 12x M3A1s Squadron with some nasty Sqdrn Title unknown to me, Imp player, after deployment.

It rains but this is a beautiful friday

@Lobokai They gave out some sweet NC shaped target locks, the Krayt Templates for the bounty, some cool alt art cards.....i.e. the Hot Cop alt art and the "Give me your deck *****" alt art, and my personal favorite is a tie... the dumpster fire trophy and the toilet bowl "You tried" trophy, just to name a few.