jamie nasmyth

Gencon North American championship medals

Finally got my medal yesterday. They provided some extras since the shipping was delayed: Alternate art card for Howlrunner and plastic, credit card like material version of the Neb-B Support Refit.

Has anyone received Euros medals yet? I got a top 4 one so actually got mine but I want cool range rulers aren’t completely wrong and I’ve heard nothing about replacements except from Justin the TO a few months back that they were still to come

16 minutes ago, BrobaFett said:

That's pretty awesome! Gloss neb and howlrunner are such rad prizes!

Jealous I can't go to GenCon and that those prizes aren't out there for the rest of us. (Unless they are and I'm just not remembering from where?)

Generally, They are not.

Prize Wall at Worlds maybe.

2 minutes ago, BrobaFett said:

Ill settle for prize wall at worlds. Unless someone has no attachment to them and I find a trade before then.

But I know that only works for a small group of people.

It’s a maybe. The Vic ones, o was told, were not there at worlds, but they were at Another major ... it was just impossible to earn unless you stopped playing Armada and played other things, as they only gave out 1 ticket per event, ant it was like 7 tickets.

Edited by Drasnighta

48 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

It’s a maybe. The Vic ones, o was told, were not there at worlds, but they were at Another major ... it was just impossible to earn unless you stopped playing Armada and played other things, as they only gave out 1 ticket per event, ant it was like 7 tickets.

The Vics were available at Adepticon this past year if you won two games.  I'm HOPING SO BADLY BECAUSE I WOULD SELL SOMEONE ELSE'S KIDNEY FOR ONE (Not mine hahaha) for a plastic Nebulon at Adepticon this year.  I will also NOT be bringing an untested Sato list this year, so..... there's THAT.

If you wanted to come to Chicago for a weekend in March....

2 hours ago, geek19 said:

The Vics were available at Adepticon this past year if you won two games.  I'm HOPING SO BADLY BECAUSE I WOULD SELL SOMEONE ELSE'S KIDNEY FOR ONE (Not mine hahaha) for a plastic Nebulon at Adepticon this year.  I will also NOT be bringing an untested Sato list this year, so..... there's THAT.

If you wanted to come to Chicago for a weekend in March....

I’d have to have coughed up $450 8 months ago and still be waiting to see if I can get a Visa.