Sign in to follow this  
Omnislash024

I'm back... with a Question. (Astarra)

So... it might be due to rust but I've got a question. So Astarra's Ability says I can spend a movement point per ROUND to move her anywhere adjacent to a hero. Would that mean I can do that at anytime, even on the OL's turn? Or during the Heroes turn or just her turn?

If Astarra can find some means of gaining movement points outside of her own turn, then yes, if she hasn't used her ability yet this round she can use it off turn.

This could technically be during the Overlord's turn. Tahlia the Knight for example will gain 2 movement points when she slays a monster with the Guard ability.

Seems really powerful... however I can't think of any ways Astarra could gain movement points off turn at the moment.

Finally, remember that any movement points gained when it is not your turn must be spent immediately after they are gained, or are lost. They cannot be banked during the turn like they can when it is your own turn.

Edited by Charmy