Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
naitsirk

My own alternate art Vader (DbH)

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I want to share a Vader card that i made with one of my own fan arts. Really love this sith as you can see. Can't wait to use him officialy Driven by Hatred!! :wub:

Hope you like it. You can see the complete artwork or my other works here: https://www.artstation.com/naitsirk117

vader_mine.jpg

Edited by naitsirk

2 minutes ago, a1bert said:

Almost perfect. "suffer" -> "suffers". Also having "U faction only, no skirmish upgrades" would make it perfect.

Didn't saw this! Thanks!

Not much time until he rules the meta!

This looks fantastic!  Man, I really wish we got stuff like this instead of the Skirmish fixes.  

There should be a new category of deployment card- Upgraded.

This type of card can be included in Skirmish games and as part of open groups during a campaign.

That way, you don't get Upgraded Vader as a reserved unit, but you could bring him in if you've earned him.

I know I'm just being lazy, but I would so love to have official campaign fixes.

VadersMarchKazoo likes this

2 hours ago, subtrendy2 said:

This looks fantastic!  Man, I really wish we got stuff like this instead of the Skirmish fixes.  

This type of card can be included in Skirmish games and as part of open groups during a campaign.

That way, you don't get Upgraded Vader as a reserved unit, but you could bring him in if you've earned him.

I know I'm just being lazy, but I would so love to have official campaign fixes.

This is my plan for HoTE campaign. But I must see "power of the dark side" first, cause perhaps an upgrade vader (13) with some of these cards would be op.

Can you imagine the rebel player faces when a 2 activation vader walk against them with some awesome defensive/offensive bonuses (like this attachment card wich he gains a block, an evade and a damage token)? wow perhaps this is too much with his rerolls and +1 damage built.

subtrendy2 likes this

On 9/21/2017 at 1:51 PM, subtrendy2 said:

I say go for it. I printed the "upgraded" vader for a late game villain in my Jabba's Realm campaign. I don't think he broke anything. As you said, if I had played his side mission to earn him (which my rebels didn't take) I probably would have used his original card.

I also intend to let my rebels have access to fixed Han and Chewie etc. 

It would be nice if this were official. 

On another note: GREAT JOB KRISTIAN!!! - yes I decoded your name:)

Edited by VadersMarchKazoo
naitsirk and subtrendy2 like this

This looks really nice. One suggestion: Be the last part of the text at the keyword Driven By Hatred in bold. It will make that text stand out more.