Sign in to follow this  
IceQube MkII

Is there a UK Nats thread?

There have been some updates in the UK nationals breakfast thread.

I was there yesterday, real variety in lists of Rebels and Imps, squadrons and even quite a few no squadron lists. Lots of big ships. Real variety of Admirals. The top tables were more squadron heavy than not!

Top 2 lists in the final cut for this morning were Ben Edgar's Euros winning list (ISD-1, Gozantis, TIEs and bombers) and Rikki P's Rebels (Pelta, Yavaris, Transports, and Bombers).

The rebel list - Took out the ISD at the top of the 3rd round I think. They set up literally opposite each other and smashed face and the rebels gained the advantage as the tie fighter swarm was obliterated by a triple tap Ten Numb. Over VERY quickly.

Edited by Vae

47 minutes ago, RikkiP said:

I did get lucky with the ten numb crits lol

Congratulations!  Guess that means you and Ben are off to Worlds together next May.

Look forward to hearing about it on the next Comms Noise podcast.

There's something very British about the biggest thread discussing the nationals being the one about breakfast.

From what I saw there was a good balance of Rebels and Imperials, but a lot of large ships - ISDs and MC80s (the odd Liberty). A couple of lists with 2 large ships. Also a decent range in activations.

38 minutes ago, Mundo said:

Rikki kindly posted this on the UK Armada Facebook page - the winning list:

http://armadawarlords.hivelabs.solutions/view_list.php?token=110229&key=6b21efee673035af6986e9322ceb3540

I'm guessing All Fighters Follow Me! on the Pelta probably helped Tem Numb get into position. Toss in Bomber Command + Toryn Farr on the Bright Hope and yeah, I can definitely see how Tem could shred an entire TIE ball in a single turn with Yavaris.

It's nice to see both Imperials and Rebels fairly evenly spread in the rankings. Makes a change from the UK X-Wing Nations, where it's just Miranda Doni and Nym as far as the eye can see.