Kieransi

Open any good EaW packs?

31 posts in this topic

So, I think Sept. 14 has come and gone worldwide, so most people probably have opened a lot of packs! Did you get anything good?

I opened 2 boxes and got 2x Mace Windu, 2x Cad Bane, Master of the Council, Chopper, Ghost, Ahsoka, and Sabine! Also got 2x Quinlan Vos and 2x Chance Cube! No Thrawn though...

My 1 box had 1 Mace, 1 Sabine, 1 Master of the council, 1 Ancient Lightsaber, 1 LR1k Sonic gun, and 1 Chopper. I had 1 Reaping the crystal, no Kanan's though.

Kieransi likes this

2 boxes:  2x Trawn, 2x K2, 2x Hound's Tooth, Seventh Sister, Ancient Lightsaber, Chopper, Grand Inquisitor's Lightsaber, T-7 Rifle, and X-8 Night Sniper.

Other notables:  2x Hera, 2x Quinlon Vos, 2x Ezra, 2x Lando, 2x Bazine, 2x Ciena, 2x Seeker Droid, 3x Lead by Example.

Lots of blasters, making up for my lack of them in the first two sets.  2x Shoto Lightsabers, only 1 Vibroaxe and no Electrostaff, crushing my dreams of running a Clone Wars accurate Grievous/Magna Guard list any time soon.  (I can run the list with 1 Magna Guard, just not with their signature weapon).

Kieransi likes this

1 box= Thrawn,  ancient Lightsaber, seventh sister, Inquisitor, T-7 ion, X-8 Night sniper. Not bad. No seeker droids so my seventh sister is pretty useless. Not sure its worth pursuing though. Might just sell or trade her.

Kieransi likes this

1 box and twenty booster packs. Sabine,Master of the Council, Chopper, Cad Bane, Ahsoka, T-7 ion, L1RK Sonic Cannon, Inquisitor and His saber and Mace.

Not to shabby...

Kieransi likes this

I got incredibly lucky! I just bought 6 boosters, 4 out of the 6 were legendaries. I got Thrawn, K-2SO, Grand Inquisitor's Lightsaber, and T-7 In Disruptor Rifle. I needed that luck as I ended up buying a grand total of 32 boosters for Awakenings over the past few weeks and got only 2 legendaries total.

Edited by Evenflow30
Kieransi likes this

I Just bought the few singles I was interested in and passed on all the filler. I may buy a few legendaries later on when the prices drop.

Kieransi likes this

26 minutes ago, NetCop said:

I wonder why there is no article about EaW premiere. Are they waiting for 21st for the Europe market?

I know, right? I'm also expecting a Destiny FAQ, an X-Wing FAQ, an X-Wing spoiler, and a Legion spoiler. But what do we get today? Crafting a character with Genesys. Yay. 

Grabbed a box and few extra packs...pulled Thrawn, Cad, Inquisitor, Inquisitors Saber, X-8 sniper, T-7 ion, Seventh Sister. Got two LL-30's, two Relby's to go with eBossk. 

Ezra, Jedi Instructor and the A-280 were pretty much the only hero pulls I've had so far. I want Hera and Lando!!

Edited by Piscettios
Kieransi likes this

Did anyone else end up with stores who haven't received stock yet?  I had preordered a box of boosters through a local store and they haven't gotten any from their distributor yet.  Tried the other local gaming shop and it was the same story - they're still waiting.

6 hours ago, Kieransi said:

I know, right? I'm also expecting a Destiny FAQ, an X-Wing FAQ, an X-Wing spoiler, and a Legion spoiler. But what do we get today? Crafting a character with Genesys. Yay. 

Hey now I've spoken to the other two Genesys fans and can confirm we're very happy with that article.

Kieransi likes this

7 hours ago, my kind of scum said:

Did anyone else end up with stores who haven't received stock yet?  I had preordered a box of boosters through a local store and they haven't gotten any from their distributor yet.  Tried the other local gaming shop and it was the same story - they're still waiting.

Same here.  My two LGS that carry Destiny have not gotten their shippmemt, nor can they tell me when to expect product.  Very frustrating.  

my kind of scum likes this

Still no boosters locally.  I'm told that they haven't been able to get them from their distributors.  I gave up and ordered a box off of ebay - looks like it will be here before flgs has any.

2 hours ago, my kind of scum said:

Still no boosters locally.  I'm told that they haven't been able to get them from their distributors.  I gave up and ordered a box off of ebay - looks like it will be here before flgs has any.

FFG went to a single distributor, at least in north america. Some stores hate that distributor and won't do business with them so the ebay buy is probably the best way to get something.

I can confirm from local store that EaW was shipped earlier to store (Earlier than 14th) I just can't comfirm wich day specifically, but does'nt really matter. The rule is the same as video game with a specific release date:

-You receive product earlier, often up to 2 weeks earlier.

-You cannot show or sell product until Midnight of a specific day.

-Like some video games retailer, some will "cheat" and break the release date by selling or advertising picture of their stock. 

-The consequence of "cheating" can be: Lawsuit up to 1000$ per product sold (rare), the next release (s) will be shipped from distributor or company THE release date so store will be 1-10 days late compare to national realease (More common).

-Usually "cheating" store will never admit they broke a release date, they simply complain about delay etc., not their fault...

Maybe it's not the case for your store, but usually there is a very good explanation (Buyer missed the pre-order window, wich was several onths earlier etc...

chak

More than a week since release, and still no product in my area.  I couldn't get a solid answer from anyone at the store, but they made it sound like a distributor problem.  Normally I would just order a couple boxes online, but I live in Alaska and shipping is a killer on anything lager than a mailer full of singles.  This feels like Awakenings all over again!!

Edited by Darth Chump

Picked 8 loose boosters from a fresh box and pretty much ruined it for anyone else still hoping to get any legendaries from it: Ashoka, Mace, K2so and Ghost. The light side was strong in that one.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:28 PM, Evenflow30 said:

I got incredibly lucky! I just bought 6 boosters, 4 out of the 6 were legendaries. I got Thrawn, K-2SO, Grand Inquisitor's Lightsaber, and T-7 In Disruptor Rifle. I needed that luck as I ended up buying a grand total of 32 boosters for Awakenings over the past few weeks and got only 2 legendaries total.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor darth vader impressive

Daium. And I tought my 4 from 8 was good. Talk about Lucky!

Evenflow30 likes this

My first box had Ashoka, K2SO, Seventh Sister, Hound's Tooth, Acient Lightsabre and LR1K Sonic cannon. Second one had Ashoka, K2SO, Hound's Tooth, Acient Lightsabre, Ghost and X-8 Night Sniper. Very similar boxes.

Finally got a couple boxes from my "backup" LGS.  Box 1: Thrawn, X-8 Night Sniper, Cad Bane, Grand Inquisitor's Light Saber, Grand Inquisitor, T-7 Ion Disruptor Rifle.  Box 2: Cad Bane, Ahsoka, Ghost, T-7 Ion Disruptor Rifle, Master of the Council, and of course... Chopper.  Bummed I didn't pull a Sabine but Thrawn, X-8, and 2 Cad Bane is sweet.  

Edited by Darth Chump

I've only been able to afford one box so far but it was quite poor.

Four legendaries: Master of the Council, LR1K Sonic Cannon, Ancient Lightsaber, X-8 Night Sniper

Also, only one named character in the whole box: Kanan Jarrus.   

52 minutes ago, Sir Jolt said:

I've only been able to afford one box so far but it was quite poor.

Four legendaries: Master of the Council, LR1K Sonic Cannon, Ancient Lightsaber, X-8 Night Sniper

Also, only one named character in the whole box: Kanan Jarrus.   

Monetary speaking, it was bad ;)

Ancient + night sniper can be sold 55 and 25 respectively, almost the price of the box.

Council and Sonic can be 20 and 15 but harder to sell.

*Canadian dollar, maybe less in US

Chak