Budgernaut

Pointless Post of Anticipation

66 posts in this topic

You're all wrong, well except @Budgernaut, the original poster. I CAN'T WAIT for Uthuk. I'm also giddy with excitement. I can't wait for them. I can't wait to rain pain on others in my domain. It'll be insane! I'll be buying at least two Uthuk Army expansions on Day 1. I've still not figured out if I want three...

maxam likes this

50 minutes ago, Curlycross said:

You're all wrong, well except @Budgernaut, the original poster. I CAN'T WAIT for Uthuk. I'm also giddy with excitement. I can't wait for them. I can't wait to rain pain on others in my domain. It'll be insane! I'll be buying at least two Uthuk Army expansions on Day 1. I've still not figured out if I want three...

we might wanna let Turner know that lol. i know my buddy wants Uthuk too

Looks like just the core set reprint moved to"shipping now" yesterday, so this month will be the first with no new releases. Maybe next month?

1 hour ago, Vineheart01 said:

we might wanna let Turner know that lol. i know my buddy wants Uthuk too

We're going to need to tell GG that :P so turner can get his expansions.

1 hour ago, Contrapulator said:

Looks like just the core set reprint moved to"shipping now" yesterday, so this month will be the first with no new releases. Maybe next month?

That's the 3rd print so far, wonder if 2 was smaller to rush it out?

I'm hoping they at least get one thing out before end of September. If we really only get one thing out a month it'll be forever before we get everything out for all factions. We receive news of a new unit once a week right now, and we get one of those once a month... :P At this rate the 2nd hero for Uthuk, Kethra, will come out like May 2019.

Edited by Curlycross
maxam and Budgernaut like this

22 hours ago, Curlycross said:

I'm hoping they at least get one thing out before end of September. If we really only get one thing out a month it'll be forever before we get everything out for all factions. We receive news of a new unit once a week right now, and we get one of those once a month... :P At this rate the 2nd hero for Uthuk, Kethra, will come out like May 2019.

Don't worry. FFG will barf expansions onto the shelves a few at a time. I expect at most to be broken up into:

Group 1: all 5 Elven expansion

Group 2 Uthuk army and infantry command

Group 3: Core reprint, Death Knights, and crossbows. 

Edited by Church14

10 minutes ago, Church14 said:

Don't worry. FFG will barf expansions onto the shelves a few at a time. I expect at most to be broken up into:

Group 1: all 5 eleven expansion

Group 2 Uthuk army and infantry command

Group 3: Core reprint, Death Inights, and crossbows. 

Everything listed below is still slated to be released October - December 2017, which will be crazy if they can pull it off.

On the boat

maxam and Parakitor like this

14 minutes ago, Contrapulator said:

How did you get their links in there so nicely? This is super impressive lol. Did this take forever?

Also if you look A lot of units say Q3 not Q4... That means by end of this month...

Look for the Death Knights Unit Expansion (RWM21) online or at your local retailer in Q3 of 2017!

Just now, Curlycross said:

How did you get their links in there so nicely? This is super impressive lol. Did this take forever?

Also if you look A lot of units say Q3 not Q4... That means by end of this month...

Look for the Death Knights Unit Expansion (RWM21) online or at your local retailer in Q3 of 2017!

Yeah, obviously that's not happening anymore. I definitely expect the stuff on the boat this year, but the rest might end up slipping to next year. I got the links from https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

Darthain likes this

Gaahhh! When are we going to get the dials revealed?! I keep trying to think of maneuvering strategies for the Uthuk, and then remember that we don't know their dial. I can't wait!

19 hours ago, Budgernaut said:

Gaahhh! When are we going to get the dials revealed?! I keep trying to think of maneuvering strategies for the Uthuk, and then remember that we don't know their dial. I can't wait!

Init 3 capable of moving 5!!! (Flesh Rippers).

Posted (edited)

Crossbows and Death Knights are already out in french so i think they will be released at the same time than elf packs.

Q1YREM4.png

From FFG France.

Edited by Cyiel
URL
Budgernaut likes this

1 minute ago, Cyiel said:

Crossbows and Death Knights are already out in french so i think they will be released at the same time than elf packs.

Q1YREM4.png

Source? 

Nice picture @Cyiel. Melee on 4 with hit and panic is pretty sweet, and a white march modifier like the Crossbowmen.

Looks like the frontline upgrade has brutal 1 and "melee attack: if the defender has a panic token, you may reroll 1 die." While the support upgrade has steadfast [fear] and gives out panic tokens.