Sign in to follow this  
Kiwi Rat

Categorising The Fleet Commanders

Now that we soon...(If three months counts as soon)...have 10 Fleet Commanders for each faction, I would like to take the oppotunity to place the various Fleet Commanders into five main Catagorises.

Here Goes:

The "Padding" Fleet Commander:

The main overall trait of the "Padding" Fleet Commander, is that he/she makes the ships in you fleet stay around a little longer, so that they have a better chance to fight back at least once. Whether its by mitigating, temporary ignoring or absorbing damage, the Padding Fleet Commander don't give your ships anything extra in the other departments of improved dice roll, navigation or improved command and control. In short they only work when your ship/sqd "Has a bad feeling" of what is about to happen to them.

Admiral Motti, General Tagge, Mon Mothma, General Rieekan, General Cracken.

The "Demolision" Fleet Commander:

The main overall trait of the "Demolision" Fleet Commander, is that he/she makes the ships/sqds in you fleet inflict pain on your opponents fleet. Whether its by extra/swapped attack dice, re-rolls, critical hit control or spending defence tokens, the Demolision Fleet Commander don't give your ships anything extra in the in the other departments of stamina, navigation or improved command and control. In short they only "Gain when giving pain".

Darth Vader, Admiral Screed, Admiral Sloane, Admiral Ackbar, Commander Sato, General Dodonna.

The "Agile" Fleet Commander:

The main overall trait of the "Agile" Fleet Commander, is that he makes your ships flying much easier and the odd chance og going "bump" less. Whether its by accelerating, de-accelerating or "Bending it like Beckham", the Agile Fleet Commander don't give your ships anything extra in the other departments of stamina, improved dice roll or improved command and control. In short they fly and drive well.

Moff Jerjerrod, Admiral Ozzel, General Madine.

The "Admiral" Fleet Commander:

The main overall trait of the "Admiral" Fleet Commander, is that he/she will give your ships improved or added command effects to its revealed command dial. Whether the commands is, Concentrate Fire, Navigate, Repair or Squadron, the Admiral Fleet Commander only give your ships that extra big edge, when the extra command tokens or dial (effect) is planned for and used at the right time. In short they are the "Jack of all Trades", but only "Master of All" if played well.

Grand Moff Tarkin, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Leia Organa, Garm Bel Iblis.

The "I'm gonna F*** with you" Fleet Commander:

The main overall trait of the "I'm gonna F*** with you"  Fleet Commander, is that he can directly or indirectly effect more you opponets ships than your own ships. Whether it is by effecting your opponents ships speed, deployment or disposition, the "I'm gonna F*** with you"  Fleet Commander, will not give any of your ships or sqds, any direct or extra benefit, in the Concentrate Fire, Navigate, Repair or Squadron departments. In short they are the "Jack out of the Box"

Admiral Konstantine, Admiral Raddus.

Hope you enjoyed my little writing ;)^_^:P

Edited by Kiwi Rat

6 minutes ago, Blail Blerg said:

Pretty good. But offense and defense, mobility are much more common words for this. 

Its 1 o'clock in the morning here and it took me roughly 2 hours at least to piece it all together, in what I roughly thought of writing, I was trying to use the right wording, I'll edit it a bit as you suggest...Later ;)

19 hours ago, Blail Blerg said:

Pretty good. But offense and defense, mobility are much more common words for this. 

Yeah. 

Offense; Defense, Tactic, Logistic

I would put Raddus and Konstatin as tactical but we can create "troll"category for them.