Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KrisSherriff

Kris's Latari Elves Player Journal

13 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I wanted to start up some more RuneWars content as I could not really find that much that I could sink my teeth in to.
to that end I decided that I would try to do a player journal for the Latari Elves seeing as I picked up the Army Box and wanted to get to work on them.

My plan is to have a mix of Short Form videos, Written articles and longer form Battle Reports and Painting Guides.

It is still early stages yet but thought I should share!

Latari Elves - Player Journal

Hope you enjoy and feedback is welcome.

Kris

@KrisSherriff Just watched episode 2. Interesting list -- so many archers!  Are we going to get to see you play a game on your channel?

P.S. I like how you pronounce Aymhelin. I've been saying it like "aim **** in" and I don't have a clue if that's right or not either.

KrisSherriff likes this

6 hours ago, Contrapulator said:

@KrisSherriff Just watched episode 2. Interesting list -- so many archers!  Are we going to get to see you play a game on your channel?

P.S. I like how you pronounce Aymhelin. I've been saying it like "aim **** in" and I don't have a clue if that's right or not either.

I recorded the game I played and just need to edit it together.
My aim is at least one video a week for RuneWars but it may not be a game play video every week due to the editing I want to do.
This game 'Should" be done and uploaded on Wednesday though.

Kris

oda204 likes this

Let us know when it's loaded. I'm intrigued to see your edited product to see how you did it. I'm editing some footage of a skirmish and am keeping it as short as possible without missing info. I'm wanting to see others to see how they're doing it as well. See what looks better as a finished product.

Parakitor likes this

I am just uploading Episode 3 now, there were a couple of technical issues but I got the first battle report done.

Next bit of content will be some painting guides, will probably do those in a written format but can try some videos as well, will depend on how much time I have this week!

Kris

Budgernaut, JGrand and Uthoroc like this

Watched the 1st video so far. Pretty good. My only complaint would be that I would've liked to see the assembled minis as well as the terrain pieces that came in the box.

KrisSherriff likes this

I should do a video looking at all of the Terrain!

I do have plans to do painting videos for them so there will be some good shots of the miniatures.

Kris

darkjawa103 likes this